GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-3-14 at 8:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Enroth may be small, but ###### he is quick. He can really makes saves on the fly when things break down too, just has a natural sense of what to do when things go haywire. I think if anything Enroth usually gets beat on screen shots/ even open shots because he's small, but he can usually handle his own when things are close around the net

But he based on the fact that PLF was pissed over the trade and there is not only little evidence to that, but a lot of evidence against it.

Actually there is little evidence of anything. I don't count GODD's conspiracy ravings as evidence. Millbury has never been a friend to the Sabres. he could have easily teed off on Pegula and Black but he tees off on PLF instead.

PTR

He said that is what Murray should say to Nolan if he doesn't want to accept the extension offer.

Uh....actually he said Nolan shouldn't let the door hit him in the rear. He was commenting on Teddy's comment after PLF left, that it showed a lack of commitment to the Sabres and that Murray could do better than Nolan. Millbury also put the whole affair on PLF, drawing a parallel to his brief Isles tenure. Millbury basically said PLF is a big baby who bolts when he doesn't get his way.

PTR

Uh.... you're right, my bad. Either way, they were taking things way out of context in an attempt to create some sensationalism.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Actually there is little evidence of anything. I don't count GODD's conspiracy ravings as evidence. Millbury has never been a friend to the Sabres. he could have easily teed off on Pegula and Black but he tees off on PLF instead.

PTR

That impressed me as well, going after PLF so strongly. Not the easy path to take and unsure if NHL studios are in Manhattan, if PLF actually reports to the old/new job, their paths will likely cross soon.

Not the first time Milbury has blasted him, should have seen it coming.

Former Islanders general manager Mike Milbury, who was a member of the team's board of governors when LaFontaine resigned, said he would understand if Wang still held a grudge against LaFontaine.

"Pat ran for the hills. Pat ran for cover," said Milbury, now an NHL analyst for NBC. "It was cowardly, and it was terrible. And if Charles was [ticked], I wouldn't blame him in the least." LaFontaine declined to respond to Milbury's comments.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304023504577319912036433148

"Ville Leino. One shot in his last five games."

I love RJ, but he's not going to give us that kind of honesty.

Enroth has been extremely solid. Maybe the flip switched in his head once the Miller move was made. He wants the job to be his long term.

Switch flipped. And this has happened before, as it did with Miller himself. If it's his team, it's his team, and I hope that's the way it goes!

That impressed me as well, going after PLF so strongly. Not the easy path to take and unsure if NHL studios are in Manhattan, if PLF actually reports to the old/new job, their paths will likely cross soon.

So I was wondering if Milbury and Lafontaine had some bad blood we are forgetting about. He went after him pretty hard for someone heading to the league office.

So I was wondering if Milbury and Lafontaine had some bad blood we are forgetting about. He went after him pretty hard for someone heading to the league office.

From bcardona above...

Not the first time Milbury has blasted him, should have seen it coming.

Former Islanders general manager Mike Milbury, who was a member of the team's board of governors when LaFontaine resigned, said he would understand if Wang still held a grudge against LaFontaine.

"Pat ran for the hills. Pat ran for cover," said Milbury, now an NHL analyst for NBC. "It was cowardly, and it was terrible. And if Charles was [ticked], I wouldn't blame him in the least." LaFontaine declined to respond to Milbury's comments.

http://online.wsj.co...319912036433148

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.