GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-3-14 at 8:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Oh my god, are the NBC clowns really taking quotes out of context to try and spin this on Nolan?

I thought the same thing. Milbury is such a schmuck! The "Beg" quote was totally taken out of context. At least Keith Jones defended Nolan from Milburys thrashing. He basically said Nolan doesn't deserve to be a head coach! Total classless moron!

I thought the same thing. Milbury is such a schmuck! The "Beg" quote was totally taken out of context. At least Keith Jones defended Nolan from Milburys thrashing. He basically said Nolan doesn't deserve to be a head coach! Total classless moron!

Milbury is an idiot. Thats right Mike. Ya smuck.

Seriously.

I refuse to watch any pregame, intermission or post game segments on NBC televised Sabres games, I don't need to see some classless fool bash my team.

John Scott really didn't look out of place on defense, he made some good plays and it was good to see him be able to be physical back on D, where he really doesn't have as many opportunities as a forward. On the penalty against him it didn't look like he caught the player with his leg, to me it looked like he threw a jab to the shoulder and knocked him off balance, then again I have old eyes, so maybe I missed the leg going out.

Coming from the worst GM ever it really means a lot………I wish they could have that flash on the screen while he is making his Jacktard comments.

Maybe that's why Garth Snow still has a job - Any club that had Milbury as a GM will consider Snow an outright genious.

NBC Sports should can Dullberry for all Sabre games. He still has a burr up his rear end from getting his butt kicked by Sabres D like Schoenfeld. What a ######. Sounds like NBC needs to put him on another break...

Send them a message on twitter: https://twitter.com/NHLonNBCSports

Edited by Icehole

Coming from the worst GM ever it really means a lot………I wish they could have that flash on the screen while he is making his Jacktard comments.

But he made that great trade for Alexei Yashin and then signed him to a 10 year $90 million contract. All he had to give up was some underachiever (Zdeno Chara) and a 1st round pick (Jason Spezza).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.