GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-3-14 at 8:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

MattyMo is one of the few guys I hope we re-sign. Consistent goal scorers are hard to come by in this league.

That said, some team will get desparate come Wednesday and overpay for him.

I agree. I'd take him over vanek any day. Vanek is a flake, MM works hard and is more durable IMO.

We're on a three game winning streak, within four points of second (last), with two games in hand. Completely unacceptable. We need this tank to start crushing it.

I SAID CRUSH IT!

Drive-a-Tank.jpg

And because it seems like we're finding new ways to get our tank busted up lately, I'm also tasking anti-aircraft and mine sweeping assets to this one.

choose-weapon-09_30_10-920-anti-aircraft-1.jpg

mine1.gif

I think Murray will wait for the best offers when the pressure is on Wednesday. That afternoon will be a flurry of activity. The Aud club will be very active and I am looking forward to it. Until then...Sabres will play the Stars and will win to once again irk Tank nation.

@StarsInsideEdge

Stars lines in warm-ups:

Benn-Seguin-Nichushkin;

Cole-Eakin-Peverley;

Roussel-Fiddler-Garbutt;

Whitney-Horcoff-Chiasson

@StarsInsideEdge

Stars defense pairs:

Goligoski-Daley;

Benn-Dillon;

Rome-Gonchar

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres starters: Moulson-Ennis-Stafford up top. Ehrhoff/Weber on D. Enroth in goal. Scratches: Konopka and Sulzer (both healthy). -CR

This is going to be such a strange dynamic for Chris Stewart. You're probably playing your one and only game in Buffalo right now.

It hasn't really set in that this is likely the last game for many of these players. Well I wouldn't say MANY, but at least two or three.

Edited by Tankalicious

Another NBCSN game? I feel like we have an inordinate amount of these nationally televised games for being the worst team in the league. My gamecenter subscription is certainly not paying for itself this year and I've noticed I sometimes get better streams from the pirate stations.

At least I have St. Louis to watch now.

Kinda wanna see 4 wins in a row and a Teddy over Lindy type deal but I'm also concerned with our customary late season surge.

Go Sabres?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.