GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-3-14 at 8:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Aye aye aye. Same thing every night. Suck for a long time. Lull opponent's defense and goalie to sleep before getting a lucky break and a goal. Win. Blow chances at top pick.

Still not sure why so many on this board are ready to ship Ennis off, though. He's now on pace to score 20 goals and have more than 20 assists. Not a bad year on a team like this.

I never have understood the Ennis thing either, but ok, I guess, as long as it's fifteen picks in different rounds and not an actual player.

I never have understood the Ennis thing either, but ok, I guess, as long as it's fifteen picks in different rounds and not an actual player.

If he was 30 and posting similar numbers then I guess... But he's 24. He's small, sure. But not every player is going to be 6'3"

If he was 30 and posting similar numbers then I guess... But he's 24. He's small, sure. But not every player is going to be 6'3"

He's a good scoring squirt. Like a certain #48. I'm w/ you no this one.

Well he is well rested!

??

OMG...Milbury is a hard a$$

First time I've had an ounce of respect for him. I thought he'd throw B-lo under the bus for sure but he was pretty fair. I noticed the shoulder shrug thing too from Ted Black, me thinks Nolan is a goner. Too bad but ultimately it may be requisite for tank nation.

Milbury very animated during intermission. Said PLF left because he did not want to trade Miller and Ott,

Everyone else has intimated differently but all those people have ties with the organ-eye-zation. Who knows...

It just seems impossible to me that discussing trading Miller, and Ott, wasn't a main topic of conversation while vetting Murray before he was hired -- and to think that the trade Murray pulled pissed off PLF enough to resign in a huff or make such a stink that he got fired for it is unfathomable.

Not to mention that blowhard Milbury is the last person to trust on an issue like this.

OMG...Milbury is a hard a$$

Milbury very animated during intermission. Said PLF left because he did not want to trade Miller and Ott,

Milbury was very animated during the pre-game show. He tried to spin it on Nolan saying how difficult he has been to management because he doesn't want to re-sign. He also said about PLF that if he didn't like that Pegula is the boss, then don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

First time I've had an ounce of respect for him. I thought he'd throw B-lo under the bus for sure but he was pretty fair. I noticed the shoulder shrug thing too from Ted Black, me thinks Nolan is a goner. Too bad but ultimately it may be requisite for tank nation.

Everyone else has intimated differently but all those people have ties with the organ-eye-zation. Who knows...

I think the shrug thing was more of a "well be fine either way" sort of shrug.

What is with the Sabres and late season pushes?

Milbury was very animated during the pre-game show. He tried to spin it on Nolan saying how difficult he has been to management because he doesn't want to re-sign. He also said about PLF that if he didn't like that Pegula is the boss, then don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

He said that is what Murray should say to Nolan if he doesn't want to accept the extension offer.

Uh....actually he said Nolan shouldn't let the door hit him in the rear. He was commenting on Teddy's comment after PLF left, that it showed a lack of commitment to the Sabres and that Murray could do better than Nolan. Millbury also put the whole affair on PLF, drawing a parallel to his brief Isles tenure. Millbury basically said PLF is a big baby who bolts when he doesn't get his way.

PTR

Uh....actually he said Nolan shouldn't let the door hit him in the rear. He was commenting on Teddy's comment after PLF left, that it showed a lack of commitment to the Sabres and that Murray could do better than Nolan. Millbury also put the whole affair on PLF, drawing a parallel to his brief Isles tenure. Millbury basically said PLF is a big baby who bolts when he doesn't get his way.

PTR

But he based on the fact that PLF was pissed over the trade and there is not only little evidence to that, but a lot of evidence against it.

PTR

That's the way I heard it too.

And for the first time in the history of history, I agree with Millbury.

Edit: I agree with Millbury in that if Nolan isn't 100% on board, Murray needs to help him by making a decision for him.

Edited by Campy

But he based on the fact that PLF was pissed over the trade and there is not only little evidence to that, but a lot of evidence against it.

Milbury being his total douche self - again. He completely talked over Keith Jones. Very biased report by NBC only citing part of what Murray said - conveniently omitting the part about wanting Teddy to be the coach. Stirring the pot, crap broadcasting......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.