GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-3-14 at 8:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

My brother sent me a txt that eherhoff is a healthy scratch. Rumors rumors, so someone with better internet access than me can look it up. I'm at work with iphone only

If true where do we thing Ehrhoff is headed? Edmonton? Anaheim? Philly? I think we're looking at our best return for him given the non-rental nature of the contract. Young top 2 line forward plus pieces is what I'd expect.

There's blood in the water and I think the Sabres are setting the market rather than waiting until Wednesday at 3pm

If true where do we thing Ehrhoff is headed? Edmonton? Anaheim? Philly? I think we're looking at our best return for him given the non-rental nature of the contract. Young top 2 line forward plus pieces is what I'd expect.

There's blood in the water and I think the Sabres are setting the market rather than waiting until Wednesday at 3pm

sure seems that way!

I like Hoff, but he should net a good return.

In terms of Halak, I wouldn't be surprised if they waited until after tonight to trade him, as we don't have another game until after the trade deadline.

It'd be funny if the Ehrhoff to Dallas trade happened an hour before game time.

I'm not quite sure funny would be the term I'd select but yeah.

So... not ironic at all then?

Yep. Vaugely ironic but not actually in the literal sense.

Does trading Ehrhoff to the team we happen to be playing add to 'Hockey Heaven'. When the Sabres trade you, its to the team we are playing that night in order to ease the travel/transition time. :lol:

TSN is saying he is there at the arena, just not on the ice and Murray says he hasn't been traded

...yet

I think that Moulson is the next domino to go. That covers all of the obvious UFA rental trades and frees us GMTM to consider the higher impact long term trade offers of Ehrhoff/Myers/etc.

@BuffaloSabres

Stewart will play with Hodgson and D'Agostini. Konopka skated with the assistant coaches after practice and is expected to be scratched. -CR

@BuffaloSabres

Nolan says Matt Moulson will play tonight on a line with Ennis and Stafford. Today's morning skate was optional. #sabres -CR

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Over/under on Moulson being traded before the game tonight?

I'm saying 25% chance he gets moved before the game. Although Murray didn't seemed pleased the way everything went down with the Miller trade so I would assume it would be within the next couple of hours if he is.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.