(OT) FSU v. Auburn - BCS Nat'l Championship

LGR4GM

Not sure if anyone really follows college football or cares but the big game is tonight. I have been to quite a few FSU games this season: Clemson, Maryland, Duke and am a true bandwagon fan... also my GF is a Seminole so you know got that too.

Needless to say tonight I will be cheering for the Noles to beat those lucky sob's from Auburn and their stupid war eagle crap. I honestly want someone humble the SEC/ESPN/State of Bama because it has been ridiculous this past month.

That said, GO NOLES!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_vpfblTqng

Not sure if anyone really follows college football or cares but the big game is tonight. I have been to quite a few FSU games this season: Clemson, Maryland, Duke and am a true bandwagon fan... also my GF is a Seminole so you know got that too.

Needless to say tonight I will be cheering for the Noles to beat those lucky sob's from Auburn and their stupid war eagle crap. I honestly want someone humble the SEC/ESPN/State of Bama because it has been ridiculous this past month.

That said, GO NOLES!!!

I'm big time 'Cuse fan but I've always had a soft spot for FSU. Charlie Ward is still my all time favorite player.

Go 'Noles

I am a Bama fan and if our team had a kicker this year, this would be a Bama v. Fsu championship.... However Bama has not been the powerhouse they have in the past few years, and they really laid down in the bowl game.....

I'm quite torn, I really have no opinion on Fsu and I'm mad at auburn for beating my team, but part of me wants to keep the trophy in the SEC, mostly just because it's funny listening to everyone hate on the SEC..

So in summary, I don't care who wins, I just hope for a good tight game..... But wouldn't be disappointed if auburn pulled it out as the underdog

I am a Bama fan and if our team had a kicker this year, this would be a Bama v. Fsu championship.... However Bama has not been the powerhouse they have in the past few years, and they really laid down in the bowl game.....

I'm quite torn, I really have no opinion on Fsu and I'm mad at auburn for beating my team, but part of me wants to keep the trophy in the SEC, mostly just because it's funny listening to everyone hate on the SEC..

So in summary, I don't care who wins, I just hope for a good tight game..... But wouldn't be disappointed if auburn pulled it out as the underdog

A kicker? How about your coach and his gigantic ego.

That said, GO NOLES!!!

Quit yer bitchin yankee typical UGA bitter fan blather,you do know the motto at your place of work is wait til next year. kidding aside keith hope y'alls holidays were nice PM me we are fixing to go to Tybee to do some low country boilin

Do you think that you can parlay an FSU victory into some strange/kinky play with the girlfriend?

She does have a sexy Seminole indian outfit...

Quit yer bitchin yankee typical UGA bitter fan blather,you do know the motto at your place of work is wait til next year. kidding aside keith hope y'alls holidays were nice PM me we are fixing to go to Tybee to do some low country boilin

Lol fair enough. You gotta get to Athens for a game

As a Virginia Tech alum, I despise FSU. However, it would be nice for the ACC if FSU can win the 'chip.

I have a few close co-workers who are Auburn fans, and I've been actively rooting for them to do well this season.

I guess I'll be happy no matter who wins.

Rooting for Auburn in this one; not a big fan of Bama or Saban so to watch their arch-rivals win it would be great. Plus I can't stand Winston for FSU, if he wins all we're going to here about on espn is the freshman heisman miracle who's so much better than EJ Manuel

That might have been the best punt I have ever seen

Rooting for Auburn in this one; not a big fan of Bama or Saban so to watch their arch-rivals win it would be great. Plus I can't stand Winston for FSU, if he wins all we're going to here about on espn is the freshman heisman miracle who's so much better than EJ Manuel

No place but TBD will we have to hear anything about EJ.

I just dont see auburn winning with these mistakes... That first drive, guy dropped what could have been a TD and then the sacks and grounding call..... Can't make mistakes and expect to sin

But yes that punt was amazing

Isn't making mistakes 1 definition of sin? ;)

Since they've gone to the 2nd Q all the 'sins' have been FSU's (minus wide right).

I just dont see auburn winning with these mistakes... That first drive, guy dropped what could have been a TD and then the sacks and grounding call..... Can't make mistakes and expect to sin

But yes that punt was amazing

21-3 :P

That might have been the best punt I have ever seen

No place but TBD will we have to hear anything about EJ.

:lol:

I'm still hesitant to make an account over there just because some of the threads I've read have been over-dramatic IMHO. I love the bills though, so I'll probably swing through. Can you make an account connected to the Aud Club?

I'm still hesitant to make an account over there just because some of the threads I've read have been over-dramatic IMHO. I love the bills though, so I'll probably swing through. Can you make an account connected to the Aud Club?

Don't do it! They're a bag of snappin' ###### over there.

Archived