• Czech Republic
    • Slovakia
    • Finland
    • Austria
    • Norway
    • Latvia
    • Slovenia
    • Switzerland

Canada vs Finland women's hockey on right now. Great pace and scoring chances so far. Women's hockey is a treat if you like the skill aspect of hockey.

One of the Canadian women just got Pacioretti'd into the flat stanchion by the benches. Apparently the rounded glass hasn't made it to Russia yet. Ouch.

I don't have DVR, Vivo, or any of that stuff, and my classes are usually too early in the morning to stay up for the 3:00am games or catch the 7:30 games, does anyone know of another way to record/ watch the games? Any tips would be amazing

If you're cool with streaming, I just downloaded Tunnel Bear and switched my geo domain to the UK... so I'm watching all the BBC stuff live- pretty sure they have replays of stuff too. Recording wise, I'm not sure, but it's a start. Hope that helps.

Olli Jokinen hanging out in his Finnish livery in Sochi... Man I don't know why but it totally blows my mind that he's that thin. B1ppe0h.jpg

Also, apparently Pavel Datsyuk is having injury problems (yet again). He may not play for Russia. Sat out the first practice, even. Which could be a pretty big deal for that team, and potentially us.

I'd swap Callahan and Oshie, and Kane and JVR to have 2 lines that are impossible to play against....but it looks like he's pairing guys that play together.

Looking at the Team Canada lines, it seems like Babcock is doing the same thing. With such limited practice and game time before the medal round, it makes sense to me to lean on already existing chemistry.

If you're cool with streaming, I just downloaded Tunnel Bear and switched my geo domain to the UK... so I'm watching all the BBC stuff live- pretty sure they have replays of stuff too. Recording wise, I'm not sure, but it's a start. Hope that helps..

Tunnel Bear? Never heard of it, I'll have to check it out, thanks for the advise.

As I told Josie when I thanked her, tunnel bear is amazing. I was worried it would be like youtube, and you wouldn't get each frame of video, but it looks wonderful on my relatively slow connection.

I may keep tunnel bear because, if I remember right, Hockey Night in Canada streams to Canadians, and with tunnel bear, I'm Canadian too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.