GDT: Los Angeles at Buffalo 11-12-13 at 7:00 PM EST

qwksndmonster

It was that bad.

I was in the building, and the first 2 periods were some of the worst hockey I've ever witnessed. No effort, nothing. As a fan, the only thing that made me happy to be there was seeing Rick wearing a helmet doing play by play between the benches. Then in the 3rd period they played like they were better than career ECHL'ers. Baffling.

Just a thought here, and don't take it for anything else - What do the Sabres do if they suddenly should catch fire and go on a prolonged streak of playing well, getting points? Wouldn't that pretty much shoot down the entire rebuild plan?

No. They're already too far back to make any sort of legit run this season. They would either stay the course and keep getting points or start shipping off assets sooner to end the streak.

Just a thought here, and don't take it for anything else - What do the Sabres do if they suddenly should catch fire and go on a prolonged streak of playing well, getting points? Wouldn't that pretty much shoot down the entire rebuild plan?

At that point, bitch about Darcy letting the team win because he's supposed to make them lose so people can bitch about Darcy putting together such a bad team.

Loved the game last night. Well after the first period.

RJ with a helmet on was absurd. If you/they are that concerned about your/his well being, then don't put him in the line of fire.

Call me crazy, but it seemed like he called a better game.

That helmet took me back to Mark Kelso in his Kazoo days.

Archived