GDT: Los Angeles at Buffalo 11-12-13 at 7:00 PM EST

qwksndmonster

Those shooters who quit before they were anywhere near the crease; it's like Miller was using Jedi powers: "you will not attempt to score a goal on me...". That was a pretty weird thing to observe, top gun scorers just quitting seemingly before they gave themselves a chance.

Much respect; I am going to miss Miller when he goes.

They NEED to sign Moulson. Even if they overpay a little

Please, no. Moulson needs to be traded away for a first. I don't want him on the Sabres. A winner buries that golden chance he had in the third. If he's money in the shootout, well, we had a Kotalik. Between Moulson and Hodgson, the Sabres have too many weak-liners IMHO.

Please, no. Moulson needs to be traded away for a first. I don't want him on the Sabres. A winner buries that golden chance he had in the third. If he's money in the shootout, well, we had a Kotalik. Between Moulson and Hodgson, the Sabres have too many weak-liners IMHO.

This is perfectly wrong, but out of respect for SDS's wishes that we not ruin GDTs with other talk, I'll get into it in another thread, if you care to post the above comment in another thread.

the key is to play on TUESDAYS.

7 of our 9 points have been on Tuesdays.

You may be on to something.

If I remember correctly, this makes Miller the all-time leader in shootout wins.

You ARE on to something. Correct. He's the reason why the Sabres pick up points in games that they shouldn't.

Tell Quick, Howard, Schneider, and Anderson that Miller was a lock. And I still think Quick should be the starter.

Miller is the only reason they got silver last time out and is playing at a high level still. Anderson and Howard aren't even challenges. Quick and Schneider maybe, but they'll likely want a vet in there. Miller is playing the best out of them all.

I'm not saying I want the sabres to sign him only for shootouts. He's been a point per game player for the Sabres. How could you not want to sign him? We already have too many picks unless you can work out a damn good deal I say keep him

Way to go Millsie.....

I've really become a Miller fan this year. He knows it's hopeless, but he's had a good attitude, got into a fight, is playing at a top 3-8 level....much respect.

Yep....Gotta praise Miller for his stellar play this year. Tough situation for him. He's gotta be on the Islanders, Blues, and Preds radar.

Yep....Gotta praise Miller for his stellar play this year. Tough situation for him. He's gotta be on the Islanders, Blues, and Preds radar.

If Buffalo is willing to eat the full 50% of his salary right now, I don't see how a contending NHL team isn't jumping all over it right now.

I get the feeling that he has the isles on the dreaded NTC. The trade to get Vanek really doesn't make much sense but a trade for Miller would have.

Way to go Millsie.....

I've really become a Miller fan this year. He knows it's hopeless, but he's had a good attitude, got into a fight, is playing at a top 3-8 level....much respect.

Feel the same way, although I'd be hard pressed to say a lot of that isn't the Olympics coming up. He wants that Gold more than anything

I'm not saying I want the sabres to sign him only for shootouts. He's been a point per game player for the Sabres. How could you not want to sign him? We already have too many picks unless you can work out a damn good deal I say keep him

Stanley Cup contending teams' players will bury a chance like Moulson had tonight. I haven't seen him getting into the dirty areas like he was advertised to when he was brought here. Color me unimpressed so far.

When the plan is to rebuild through the draft, uhm, you can't have "too many" picks, especially first round picks.

Archived