GDT: Buffalo at Los Angeles 11-07-13 at 10:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Who honestly expects the Sabres to pull out a performance like they did against san jose?? Id be pretty shocked if they did.....Im just not going to count on it.

I do. Myers is shocasing himself for a west coast team and Miller will be lights out in front of the wife and.... oh Enroth playing.

Well I still do. And tomorrow too. And then when th\ey come home Tuesday against these same LA Kings at the game I am going to I expect them to pppppffffftttttttt.

Confirmation from RR

@BuffaloSabres

Grigorenko + Zadorov will be healthy scratches tonight. "We won a game last time so we'll keep the lineup the same." -#Sabres Coach Rolston

What is his excuse for the 14 games they lost?

Also Dear Chz... it is Thursday and no one has complained because the thread is locked. Would you please unlock it. Thank you!

I do. Myers is shocasing himself for a west coast team and Miller will be lights out in front of the wife and.... oh Enroth playing.

Well I still do. And tomorrow too. And then when th\ey come home Tuesday against these same LA Kings at the game I am going to I expect them to pppppffffftttttttt.

Translation: Ryan hasn't recovered from last night's conjugal visit. :wub:

@BuffaloSabres

Rolston says Enroth starting tonight has been the plan. "We tried to map this out and this was Jhonas's game." #Sabres

Translation: Ryan hasn't recovered from last night's conjugal visit. :wub:

@BuffaloSabres

Rolston says Enroth starting tonight has been the plan. "We tried to map this out and this was Jhonas's game." #Sabres

Makes sense, they play Anaheim on Friday too. You can't subject Miller to 100 shots over 2 days. He was going to have to sit out one of the games.

Archived