GDT: Buffalo at Los Angeles 11-07-13 at 10:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

I would trade Hodgson and Moulson for first round picks and rely on those picks as a means for trading up.

I would keep Myers, and, surprise, Stafford. Trade Miller for a first round pick. Stock up during the draft and off-season, and go to town next season. I think the youngsters will be ready.

I wish Myers would play a little bit more his size.

Agree, but he's gun-shy. He gets suspended when he does. That's the problem with having your elbow at the same level as everybody's head.

What the hell was the call on Stafford!?

I would trade Hodgson and Moulson for first round picks and rely on those picks as a means for trading up.

I would keep Myers, and, surprise, Stafford. Trade Miller for a first round pick. Stock up during the draft and off-season, and go to town next season. I think the youngsters will be ready.

Trade Risto, Grigs and Girgs for 1st rounders. They've got too much experience as it is.

Trade Risto, Grigs and Girgs for 1st rounders. They've got too much experience as it is.

Whatever. Some day people will wake up and see these guys for what they are. All you have to do is watch some good teams play each other to realize they play a soft game.

At the same time you'll see the similarities in the intensity of the Sabres young players with the intensity of players on good teams.

This officiating crew makes NFL officials look competent. How does Myers get a holding penalty by grabbing someone to fight ? I lost count of how many interference calls the Kings have gotten away with.

It has been pretty bad hasn't it? Gotta love it.

I love Corey Tropp's complete disregard for self preservation, but holy crap he's not going to have a long career if he keeps it up.

Archived