All about the Rochester Amerks 13-14

LabattBlue

Lost his cool over something that happened that he felt was unfair I guess. Not like this doesn't happen in the NHL. At least he didn't try to fight a reporter or something.

It rarely happens in the NHL and he needs to grow up if he wants to make it west of Rochester. This was in a meaningless tourney; do you really want him going off the rails in the playoffs someday?

Edited by Eleven

It rarely happens in the NHL and he needs to grow up if he wants to make it west of Rochester. This was in a meaningless tourney; do you really want him going off the rails in the playoffs someday?

It happens in the NHL. But we don't see it because cameras don't follow players down the tunnel. Tukka Rask blows up like that when he gets pulled and he doesn't even wait to get to the tunnel.

I'd like to see Jason Pominville wreck up the place when he's mad.

It happens in the NHL. But we don't see it because cameras don't follow players down the tunnel. Tukka Rask blows up like that when he gets pulled and he doesn't even wait to get to the tunnel.

I'd like to see Jason Pominville wreck up the place when he's mad.

Pominville is more mature than that. And it does happen in the NHL--and, of course, more often with goalies. But it doesn't happen often, and that's the point. If Freddy wants to play with the men, he needs to start acting like a man.

Pominville is more mature than that. And it does happen in the NHL--and, of course, more often with goalies. But it doesn't happen often, and that's the point. If Freddy wants to play with the men, he needs to start acting like a man.

He's got quite a way to go to make it to the show.

Lindy Ruff once tried to fight Bryan Murray through the glass. Emotional outbursts have their place in sports. This isn't World Series of Poker.

Lindy Ruff once tried to fight Bryan Murray through the glass. Emotional outbursts have their place in sports. This isn't World Series of Poker.

ONCE. In fifteen years behind the bench (and I'll bet that there are more than several here who considered him passionless--Lindy, of course, hates emotion), he went off the rails ONCE. Get mad? Sure. Go completely off? Not in the National. Name the players that have had tantrums like that (like Roy's) more than once.

postscript: How freaking awesome would it have been if Ruff and Murray actually had fought?!

Edited by Eleven

ONCE. In fifteen years behind the bench (and I'll bet that there are more than several here who considered him passionless--Lindy, of course, hates emotion), he went off the rails ONCE. Get mad? Sure. Go completely off? Not in the National. Name the players that have had tantrums like that (like Roy's) more than once.

postscript: How freaking awesome would it have been if Ruff and Murray actually had fought?!

It was more than once, but who cares anyway.

I like knowing that my team actually gives a crap. I'd rather have a team full of Roys than a team full of Hechts. Maybe Roy's blowup was for show to light a fire under the rest of the team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.