Sabres pick #16 Nikita Zadorov

spndnchz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brady Austin (7th rnd 2012) 6'4" 220 was just traded to the London Knights. When (he needs to go back sadly) Zadorov returns they should be the big mean defense pairing in London and will be hell to play against.

Kris Baker@SabresProspects

Big OHL trade involving a #Sabres prospect as Brady Austin is sent from Belleville to London in exchange for Remi Elie (DAL).

• 2 weeks later...

Zadorov to make his Sabres debut tomorrow night... maybe... Rolston said soon... who the ###### knows whats going on.

http://www.buffaloho...nd-of-practice/

I want to add one more thing...

Armia, Larsson, Girgensons, Zadorov, Ristolainen should all be either in the AHL or in Zadorov's case OHL. No reason to submit these guys to this god awful team when they could be getting tons of ice time by simply being bumped down a level. It is what detroit does and it is the proper way to build. Allow your young players to learn and play as opposed to the NHL spotlight of death. DR and RR are screwing up these guy's entire development. Also look at Grigorenko.

Zadorov to make his Sabres debut tomorrow night... maybe... Rolston said soon... who the ###### knows whats going on.

Armia, Larsson, Girgensons, Zadorov, Ristolainen should all be either in the AHL or in Zadorov's case OHL. No reason to submit these guys to this god awful team when they could be getting tons of ice time by simply being bumped down a level. It is what detroit does and it is the proper way to build. Allow your young players to learn and play as opposed to the NHL spotlight of death. DR and RR are screwing up these guy's entire development. Also look at Grigorenko.

Wonder what the roster move will be to allow him to play.

I agree with one caveat: Zemgus and perhaps Larsson are made of the right stuff to overcome this.

I agree with one caveat: Zemgus and perhaps Larsson are made of the right stuff to overcome this.

Right stuff indeed. Girgs is the future captain of this team. I hope he starts being vocally intolerant of any lack of effort, whether from fellow rookies or veterans.

GO SABRES!!!

Zadorov will be better defensively than Tyler... offensively it is to early to tell.

It's too early to tell on both fronts.

One thing I think you can guarantee is he will be far more physical than Tyler

I still contend that Zadorov is ready.

I think so too. But for now lets send Risto down and insert Zadorov for his tryout. Although I agree with those who think it best he also go back to the OHL. Ristop seems to have lost some confidence and who can blame him playing in this grenade of a situation.

One thing I think you can guarantee is he will be far more physical than Tyler

I think so too. But for now lets send Risto down and insert Zadorov for his tryout. Although I agree with those who think it best he also go back to the OHL. Ristop seems to have lost some confidence and who can blame him playing in this grenade of a situation.

In that canucks game Risto played a pretty good game. He layed out a couple of good hits and moved the puck with confidence. I liked what.

Archived