Game of Thrones

qwksndmonster

Looking at this, there's a video of 2 horses and the dragon trying to take out Jaime, Bronn wasn't on a horse so I will assume it was Dickon who jumped in to save him.

In the last scene in which we see Bronn, he's looking at a white horse. The guy who saves Jaime jumped off a white horse to do so.

In the last scene in which we see Bronn, he's looking at a white horse. The guy who saves Jaime jumped off a white horse to do so.

This was my thought as well.  I initially thought it was "Dickon" but when I watched the scene again I noticed that Bronn also was looking at the white horse.

When I slooooooooooowed down the recording while watching the critical moment, you could see that the other person was on a white horse and was not wearing armor.  My money is on Bronn.

I think there is tension between jon and dany, she just went down a path he would never go down.

She is basically exterminating the people of Westeros, by setting the entire food supply on fire.

As for the dragons, drogon is a dragon that suits dany, the other two don't listen to her very well.

I can see jon having more influence over those, just a theory.   

I interpreted last night's attack as Dany heeding Jon's advice by avoiding a King's Landing attack and thus the murder of many innocent civilians. But she had to do SOMETHING, and she did by ambushing the Lannister army and destroying part of their food/money supply chain. Killing people in a war is unavoidable. Better soldiers than civilians, I suppose. Even Jon Snow would agree with that.

Personally, I don't care for Dany so much as this noble princess protagonist. She's just as power-hungry as the rest of them. I'm kind of rooting for the Night King to wipe all the humans out on Westeros and give the land back to the Children of the Forest.

By the way, the Dany+Jon romance angle is disturbing to me. Aren't they aunt and nephew?

I interpreted last night's attack as Dany heeding Jon's advice by avoiding a King's Landing attack and thus the murder of many innocent civilians. But she had to do SOMETHING, and she did by ambushing the Lannister army and destroying part of their food/money supply chain. Killing people in a war is unavoidable. Better soldiers than civilians, I suppose. Even Jon Snow would agree with that.

Personally, I don't care for Dany so much as this noble princess protagonist. She's just as power-hungry as the rest of them. I'm kind of rooting for the Night King to wipe all the humans out on Westeros and give the land back to the Children of the Forest.

By the way, the Dany+Jon romance angle is disturbing to me. Aren't they aunt and nephew?

targaryens like to keep it in the family

I should've specified I meant sexual tension with Dany/Jon, and agreed she's relaxing a little otherwise. Was surprised to see her ask for his advice. Anyone notice her spiel to him about pride is essentially the same thing he said to Mansrader (sp? Leader of the wildlings) when Jon was trying to convince him to bend the knee to Stannis?

I didn't recognize it, but when I read it online the light bulb went off. The obvious solution is they get married and as king he has dominion over the north, while she handles the rest. Everyone is happy then.

Well, until he dies to kill the Night King. :unsure:

Trueblue doesn't actually know what sexual tension is. Or sex.

A+.

I agree that Danerys is, despite hotness and frequent nudity, kind of annoying and entitled on occasion.  But I don't think the White Walkers would give Westeros back to the Children of the Forest -- I think the Children of the Forest created the White Walkers as a weapon against the First Men, but the White Walkers turned against the Children of the Forest.

I think there is tension between jon and dany, she just went down a path he would never go down.

She is basically exterminating the people of Westeros, by setting the entire food supply on fire.

As for the dragons, drogon is a dragon that suits dany, the other two don't listen to her very well.

This bothered me. It seems a bad plan to destroy foodstuffs in a coming war, with a coming winter. Yes, by all means, destroy the army. But Greyworm and the Unsullied at the very least could use the food. Grab some survivors, guard them with a couple of Dothraki, and take the supplies where they are needed.  

Edited by 2_minutes_4_roughing

When Cersei was talking to the guy from the Iron Bank about the army Kypher (sp?) had reached out to and the Iron Bank guy said they'd also used their services when debtors had fallen too far behind, Cersei said she also had some things she'd like to recover (paraphrasing). Anyone know what she was talking about? I'm guessing not just re-taking Casterly Rock, and Sansa wasn't really "hers" to recover.

Can anyone explain the importance of the Iron Bank? Do they have their own army? Are they like the hotel in John Wick? Not sure why she doesn't just delay the payments until after the war

because they will sponsor her enemies if she does not pay them. They are the biggest bank in the known world

Y'all seem to be assuming the gold makes it to King's Landing. Some of the gold and grain at a minimum just went up in smoke with much of the Lannister and Tarly army. The frankly don't look like a very good credit risk. I'd put the Lannister credit score at about 500.

What happens to Jamie when Cersei won't pay Dany' s ransom for him?

Edited by GASabresFan

The other two don't have riders yet. And she was on Drogon.

So I've been thinking about the riders of the other 2 dragons, and I'm ready to predict that the 3rd rider (assuming Jon Snow is the 2nd, which as I mentioned above I think is a lock) is going to be either Tyrion (probably) or Bran (possibly). 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.