Game of Thrones

qwksndmonster

Here's an article about the most recent episode that articulates my issues with it pretty well:  http://io9.gizmodo.com/on-game-of-thrones-the-cracks-are-beginning-to-show-1797819044

Your issues???????? Dang that read like he read my posts up above and wrote a story on it. I may get a plagiarism checker and see if I can sue this sucker. 

Guess I'm the only one that saw episode 6 already.

Holy ###### an Ice Dragon :P

Don't read this if you haven't seen 6 already :P

goddammit I accidentally clicked because i finally caught up with the last two and was prowling around here and lost track of the episode numbers...

and I guess I have to go dig up a torrent and watch it now. Otherwise wait 2-3 weeks until sabills and our friend can get together and binge. 

Not sure if anyone will ride that other one, I can see dany getting killed in battle and drogon turning to jon as his rider.

A lot of people think Jon will ride Rhaegal since Jon is (secretly) a Targaryen and the dragon is named after his father. The scene with Jon touching the dragon would seem to prophesize that. Some others think Brandon will "woog" into Rhaegal and do his thing. Alternatively, if Daenerys dies (which I actually think will happen), Jon could ride Drogon.

...Guess we'll find out next season!

Or How did they affix the Chains to said dragon

They're the dead, can't they just go down there and, well, not drown?

My takes: Does anyone drown on this show??

Great conversation between the Hound and Tormund

Where did the dead get the sea chains from to pull the dragon out of the lake??

Probably similar battles to that one where Jon evacuated people. Or other washed up ships. They've been up there forever, I'm sure at some point they found a wrecked ship

They're the dead, can't they just go down there and, well, not drown?

Probably similar battles to that one where Jon evacuated people. Or other washed up ships. They've been up there forever, I'm sure at some point they found a wrecked ship

That's what I figured... kind of like when they just threw themselves down the cliff at Hardhomme and got right back up at the bottom.

I didn't think that Dany had a very maternal response to seeing that happen to one of her "children".  It looked more like, "well, that's unfortunate."

Yeah.... she was back to her earlier season form of "part lips slightly, open eyes a liiiiittle wider than usual, and stare dully into the distance". Like, I get it's hard to convey emotion at nothing (or a dude with a mocap tennis ball on a wire or something) but yeah... it was pretty bad. She didn't even really breathe harder, or knit her brows, or anything... just... ah yep, another pretty Dany shot. Kay. 

Sooo does wight dragon spew cold breath that like... super freezes things so you can shatter them into a million pieces now? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.