Game of Thrones

qwksndmonster

Pretty solid finale IMHO -- probably a B-plus/A-minus.

The Theon scenes were the only real losers. They wrapped up the crappy Sansa-Arya plot line reasonably well. Most of the King's Landing scenes were good to excellent. Tyrion had a number of very good scenes.

Jon Snow is a professional.

Pretty solid finale IMHO -- probably a B-plus/A-minus.

The Theon scenes were the only real losers. They wrapped up the crappy Sansa-Arya plot line reasonably well. Most of the King's Landing scenes were good to excellent. Tyrion had a number of very good scenes.

Jon Snow is a professional.

Reasonably well? Tough customer. That was a great scene and reminiscent of the first three seasons before it took a turn more into the fantasy realm.

That's Jon's then

If Rhaegal is the one still alive, yup.  

Also, "The lone wolf dies but the pack survives" that was uttered near the end. Cersei is the lone wolf. Nothing says that the white walkers have to go to Winterfell first. The Night King can basically go anywhere. All I know is I think Cersei is making a mistake. 

ce9c4f37b386a1bc0dc21da01f1c1f9b--game-o

Did Cersei end up saying she's going North? If Jamie goes she'll follow

Also, the books say she'll have 3 kids and they'll all die. Well, she's already had 3, that next one ain't coming out

Who says she is actually pregnant? If the timelines are roughly right it would be her first child in 15 years or so. That's a long freaking time. 

She might go up towards the Twins and reclaim the lands Daenerys had conquered.  Idk she's the lone wolf, everyone else is like "literally dead people coming to kill us" 

Or FUTURE BRAN

I've heard that one before and I was thinking today, my only issue with that is the Night King needs to...physically? be someone that is able to ride a dragon; the blood / DNA of a Targaryen needs to run through him I feel like.

That, and Future Brane being the Night King would suck so much donkey dick

There's a lot of textual evidence of the Starks and White Walkers having a marriage alliance. It's filtered through the modern westerosi eye as a witch Other woman stealing the soul of a young lord and making him her thrall. I think it was mutual AF and that's why the Stark words are Winter is Coming.

Also, when Old Nan tells Bran the story of OG Night's King (BECAUSE HE USED TO HAVE AN APOSTROPHE, !) she says that there is some disagreement about what house the boy was fom. She says that she thinks it was a Stark and mayhaps his name was BRANDON.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.