SabreSpace meetup?

Eleven

Well I am a "light heavy drinker" myself so I couldn't let it pass.

So whats up with this week day night choice ? You know I made the Webster meet and I would do my best to make another but it has to be a weekend

Selfishness on the part of the organizer, who would have a difficult time doing it on a weekend!

This does not preclude other meetups in the future...

So, Dunkirk?

:) Come on, birthplace of Van Miller? (I think.)

My mother had a great saying. She grew up in a tiny town down here in PA and there was some rivalry with an even tinier town down the road. "Foxburg might have been the as*hole of the world, but St. Petersburg was two miles up it."

:) Come on, birthplace of Van Miller? (I think.)

My mother had a great saying. She grew up in a tiny town down here in PA and there was some rivalry with an even tinier town down the road. "Foxburg might have been the as*hole of the world, but St. Petersburg was two miles up it."

Like.

Tuesday, Feb. 12. Sabres at Ottawa. Fat Bobs, 41 Virginia Place. 7pm. At the bar, every person for herself/himself/itself (see, Drane? I'm being inclusive).

Who is in?

Understood. This is short notice and maybe more geared towards the locals.

As expected I will be out of town for a work trip next week Tuesday so I will be out. I would be more than willing to give it another go if there is another one of these planned. (Which will probably depend on how well the first one goes... :devil:)

Archived