The other sports thread

Eleven

My care for ND sports has nothing to do with what conference they are in. Cuse was undermanned this year then cancelled their post season so nothing any team does matters at this point.

Now when a ND fan comes into this forum and goes all ND fan, well the needle moves a little bit. The last thing I need is one of the world's most spoiled fan bases rubbing it in when the one team in their stupid program I can almost tolerate, does something good.

OK, the guy did go to school there, unlike most of the fake 'Cuse fans around these parts.

And I thought your internal discomfort was contained to politics.  How do you live?

Being a ND Alum allows me a sense of superiority that banishes any sense that any decision I make could possibly be wrong.

Being a Practicing Catholic renders that superiority completely void and augments all the internal discomfort with an additional layer of guilt.

They're going to beat WVU.

...if Moss is 100%

mountaineers not playing great ball as of late. I'll pick the Bulls to win.

Grew up a Cuse fan. It slowly dwindled until it officially ended when I went to Bonas... Any connection I had to Cuse has been completely evaporated by the latest "scandal." Every university has its issues. Especially in major college sports. But their dirty laundry and Boeheim's subsequent attitude about it is all the more disgusting. Should be fired. Won't be. Psychotic college coaches run their respective college towns. Ask anybody from Happy Valley.

They're going to beat WVU.

...if Moss is 100%

They are going to need one helluva rebounding performance to do it.  But I think it is doable.

Being a ND Alum allows me a sense of superiority that banishes any sense that any decision I make could possibly be wrong.

Being a Practicing Catholic renders that superiority completely void and augments all the internal discomfort with an additional layer of guilt.

That explains the Pominville devotion.

OK, the guy did go to school there, unlike most of the fake 'Cuse fans around these parts.

Great. So why do I have to witness the dick swinging here? Did someone call him out or blast ND that I'm unaware of?

And I am an unapologetic Cuse fan. The Fredonia State Blue Devils are really on the radar.

Notre Dame.

ACC Basketball Champs.

No_one_cares.jpg

:flirt:

Great. So why do I have to witness the dick swinging here? Did someone call him out or blast ND that I'm unaware of?

And I am an unapologetic Cuse fan. The Fredonia State Blue Devils are really on the radar.

I didn't really come out guns blazing. 

Stop it.

Yep.  And got smartly rebuffed, too.