Soccer (Football) ~ Everything About The Beautiful Game

Sabres Fan in NS

• 3 weeks later...

Puma EvoSpeeds. I tried some fancier shoes on but didn't like em as much. I just needed something to use a couple times a year and I lucked out that the fit and price was right.  :blush:

My son loves the Puma EvoSpeeds. He went through 2 or 3 pairs between school and club ball this year.  He's already begging me to get him the new ones that are out.  He tried some of his teammate's more expensive Nike and Adidas cleats, but the Evos were his favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

This one might get ugly.   English Hooligans already clashing with French police and the championship has yet to start.

Was hoping the countries would have kept their hooligans at home like usual but not hearing much about that lately.

Thing is this time they won't fight each other, Russian, English, German, Polish Hooligans already made a pact of some sort apparently.

France may turn into a battlefield this summer.

This one might get ugly.   English Hooligans already clashing with French police and the championship has yet to start.

Was hoping the countries would have kept their hooligans at home like usual but not hearing much about that lately.

Thing is this time they won't fight each other, Russian, English, German, Polish Hooligans already made a pact of some sort apparently.

Oof. That is a shame.

My concern had been more in the nature of whether attacks by radicals tied to or sympathetic with the so-called Islamic State or similar groups would cause injury and death.

I feel like there's a story to be written, a movie to made wherein the hooligans join forces to stifle a terrorist attack, with extreme prejudice. 

I also don't quite understand hooliganism. Are they actually fans on some level? Or are they just criminals, punks, and sociopaths who are looking for an excuse to kick in some skulls?

ESPN reported earlier that the English and Russians were attacking each other.

Wales-Slovakia was interesting, although I do wonder if it was the official's first game ever.

Some pact.  UEFA is now considering removing Russia and England from the tournament, and certainly will do so if fans from either country pull that again.

Some pact.  UEFA is now considering removing Russia and England from the tournament, and certainly will do so if fans from either country pull that ###### again.

The lottery really screwed the french police over.   Russia  - England , today Croatia - Turkey :D

Mix in  some hooligans from Marseille or PSG who instigate things and its a nice cocktail for violence.

The lottery really screwed the french police over.   Russia  - England , today Croatia - Turkey :D

Mix in  some hooligans from Marseille or PSG who instigate things and its a nice cocktail for violence.

Rooting for you, but it's not looking good so far.

lost 1 -  0 to Italy, our team sucks, hope its over in two if they keep playing like this games embarrassing.

Just no decent tactical play from this team.   Debruyne should always in middle of the pitch, but got posted on the flank again just to please hazard.

lost 1 -  0 to Italy, ###### our team sucks, hope its over in two if they keep playing like this games ###### embarrassing.

Just no decent tactical play from this team.   Debruyne should always in middle of the pitch, but got posted on the flank again just to please hazard.

2-0.

I thought Belgium looked pretty good, actually.  I don't know that ball manages to get stuck in Fellaini's legs late in the second half.  It seemed that there was a problem finishing against an (as usual) extraordinarily stellar Italian defense.  I will fault the Belgian defenders on that second goal, though.  Candreva all alone with about a year and a day to make that cross.

Win against Ireland and draw against Sweden, and Belgium likely advances.

Edited by Eleven