Soccer (Football) ~ Everything About The Beautiful Game

Sabres Fan in NS

Huckleberry or Thirty-Eight or Modo or any of our other European contributors:  Can you explain to me this weird thing where children walk out with the players for the anthem?  I know I've seen children walk out with the players in Premier League games to (but without the anthem of course).

Huckleberry or Thirty-Eight or Modo or any of our other European contributors:  Can you explain to me this weird thing where children walk out with the players for the anthem?  I know I've seen children walk out with the players in Premier League games to (but without the anthem of course).

Marketing I guess :p

Against my own better judgment, staying up to watch USA v Ecuador in the Copa America quarterfinal tonight. This tournament in general has been a massive shower of . I'm expecting no better now... But am open to being pleasantly surprised...

Against my own better judgment, staying up to watch USA v Ecuador in the Copa America quarterfinal tonight. This tournament in general has been a massive shower of ######. I'm expecting no better now... But am open to being pleasantly surprised...

Nice start. Awesome header. The whole play was set up well.

The US should be up about three by now. Antonio Valencia is still a scumbag. Some world class low-key cheap shots being dished out by Ecuador already.

This has been fun so far. I no longer preemptively regret my decision to watch...