GDT: Buffalo at Washington (3/27/2012, 7:00 pm)

Doohickie

Sorry I'm walking into this really late into the game, but I like the fact that we have the longest winning streak going in the league right now. (If someone else mentioned the winning streak before now, my bad.)

Thank you. Did he ever work for the Isles network? When I saw him, tonight, my brain did a NYI sorta deja vu, thing.

He's from the Island but the Caps are his first (and only) NHL gig - aside from work he did for Versus and likely will for NBC Sports come playoff time.

He spent a lot of time on the bus doing games in the AHL but I don't remember whose games he called...

You know, it's not really fair to keep playin' the Ennis line against these guys ... they're just TOYING ... someone said it on this board .. the combination of skill, speed, size and finish ... just seems to work.

I'm probably significantly jumping the gun...but could Ennis be our Claude Giroux? First year and a half in the league he was a winger, recorded 74 points in 124 games. 3rd season moved to center, 76 points in 82 games. And this year 86 points in 72 games. Ennis 27 points in 42 games in year 2....but extrapolating his point total at center he looks like Giroux in year 3.

I had the same thought. Jumping the gun? A little but he certainly moves similarly and has the curly locks :)

Archived