GDT: Buffalo at Washington (3/27/2012, 7:00 pm)

Doohickie

Not to toot my own horn, but I think I called it. I stand by the second part, too.

The Sabres need to play the same game they played against the Rangers.

They need to run the table. They have some tough games remaining, but if any team can do it right now, it's the Sabres.

Guest Sloth

And can anyone give credit to Darcy? The guy is one that does not like to give up players he went after, but he decided to give up Kassian for Hodgson. Coho is really beginning to shine, and I am no longer having any type of thought of what the Sabres may have lost w/ Kassian. Vancouver fans have to be scratching their heads. Coho is legit and an immediate improvement to the Sabres.

Any thoughts about changing your avatar Sizzle? Surely Ruff deserves some credit for this run, no?

Wow, that was so much fun. What a game.

Hope the Hoff is OK.

I'll gladly consider suggestions.

In other news...this ride had been nothing short of incredible. It's like the difference between the North and South and the way the seasons change: you don't appreciate the Summer as much down South because there's no snow, and the temperature doesn't get too scary. Up North, the Spring and Summer are more amazing because you have to go through Autumn and Winter to get there...

Why is this bad? If they can pass Boston and we can pass Ottawa, I think that is our absolute dream 1st round matchup.

Now that you say it, you're right... Having trouble keeping track of all the East matchups, lol.

I'll gladly consider suggestions.

In other news...this ride had been nothing short of incredible. It's like the difference between the North and South and the way the seasons change: you don't appreciate the Summer as much down South because there's no snow, and the temperature doesn't get too scary. Up North, the Spring and Summer are more amazing because you have to go through Autumn and Winter to get there...

Find a pic of ovechkin picking his nose.

Not to be reactionary, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable had we not blown that late point against Colorado a couple of weeks ago. Having just that one point would make a world of difference right now given tie-breakers. But, hopefully it won't matter...

You can say that about any number of games though. So can everyone else in the league. It is what it is.

3. Stafford (and you KNOW that pains me to say it!)

No it doesn't. Come on, you can admit it. You're enjoying his resurgence.

It's like the difference between the North and South and the way the seasons change: you don't appreciate the Summer as much down South because there's no snow, and the temperature doesn't get too scary.

Come on down for a visit to Texas in August, when we're pushing 120*F. Then tell me the temp doesn't get scary in the south.

Best I've seen of the Sabres in a long time. I feel a ton of pride right now. The way this team played during November, December and January. To see how far they've come is unreal. CoHo and Foligno look like the real deal. The 'core' really showed up. Loved Vanek's and Pommer's game. Even loved Roy and Stafford. Great game all around, have a :beer: for the boys tonight.....

Come on down for a visit to Texas in August, when we're pushing 120*F. Then tell me the temp doesn't get scary in the south.

I lived in Austin for three years. Well, two years...first year was in the hill country.

The most significant aspect of this game was that the Sabres did not fall apart during that second period. They kept calm and made it to the locker room. And then they were even MORE calm in the third. That is such a huge change from months ago that's it difficult to believe this is the same group of people making up the team.

Buffalo Sabres@BuffaloSabres

Ruff said Ehrhoff will miss some time; he'll be evaluated further in Buffalo tomorrow.--^ks

Well, that killed my erection faster than seeing a naked Rosie O'Donnell.

The most significant aspect of this game was that the Sabres did not fall apart during that second period. They kept calm and made it to the locker room. And then they were even MORE calm in the third. That is such a huge change from months ago that's it difficult to believe this is the same group of people making up the team.

Agreed 100%

Archived