GDT: Colorado at Sabres 3/14/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

I think we need the 2 a lot more than you realize. Winny's beating the crap out of Dallas tonight.

On a sidenote, the Habs beat the Sens in the shootout. The good news is that the Sens lost. The bad news is that they walked away with a point, making it harder for us to catch them.

I never said or implied we didn't need the 2 points. In fact, I said, "As long as they get the 2" when talking about the game going to OT/SO.

Did you misread it or was I somehow not clear?

Does Ruff just pick numbers out of a hat when he chooses the first 3 shooters? How bout using the guys that are actually trying out there. These guys were terrible after the 1st period. How about playing a complete 60 minutes for once. I wish we kept Kassian and brought up Foligno. Hodgson isn't looking good.

I never said or implied we didn't need the 2 points. In fact, I said, "As long as they get the 2" when talking about the game going to OT/SO.

Did you misread it or was I somehow not clear?

Mea culpa. The former, not the latter.

Why is Boyes shooting?

Why is Ellis on the ice with 10 secs left when they had time to change?

Why is Ruff still coaching?

Why are the Sabres not getting calls from the zebras?

Why? Why? Why?

Ennis? (Ellis is out with the knee injury.)

And THAT will be the game that I will look back on when we finish 9th 1 point out of playoffs. (%(&(&/&!/)&&)½!½!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember - one of those Colorado goals came off a stupid Hodgson penalty. No Hodgson penalty, Sabres probably win it.

Bad enough the guy hasn't done anything in 9 friggin games, now he's helping the other team get points!

Ennis? (Ellis is out with the knee injury.)

Meant Weber, sorry.

Answer this. Is Buffalo not a hockey market? I cannot believe how little cheering the fans do. The team needs support. Motivation. Noise.

Shocking performance from the home fans.

And remember - one of those Colorado goals came off a stupid Hodgson penalty. No Hodgson penalty, Sabres probably win it.

Bad enough the guy hasn't done anything in 9 friggin games, now he's helping the other team get points!

We scored on Hodgson's penalty.

...and how does Downie get away with murder, but if Kaleta even touches a guy he gets called? They're the same type of player so call them the same way!

Add this the mountain of evidence pointing to a vast NHL-conscipracy. Mind you - I don't believe it - I actually think the NHL is that poor at enforcing consistency in officiating.

This is probably a bad time to say this, but watching Landeskog play is great. He's like a young Forsberg, only on the wing.

Also as much as I'm annoyed at Ennis for that failure of a shootout attempt, his line is the only reason we made it to OT. Would be nice if our top line would give this team something, anything, in the way of offensive production.

I know Vanek has been banged up, but is he planning on actually showing up at any point during this stretch run? 1 G and 2 A in 7 games in March while your playoff hopes are on life support.

Meant Weber, sorry.

Answer this. Is Buffalo not a hockey market? I cannot believe how little cheering the fans do. The team needs support. Motivation. Noise.

Ah, ok - think someone else said that (Weber) was because of icing. Crowd was up and down tonight from what I could hear, but it always seems like people are holding their breath and waiting to be let down.

Not to mention when he finally beats the goalie he rings it off the pipe. I'd like to see him and Leino take a barrel ride over the falls together.

Meant Weber, sorry.

We scored on Hodgson's penalty.

I honestly think it's too much of a family atmosphere. When I'm at games there's young kids all over the place and I self-censor myself. Even if I'm not cursing I feel bad yelling all the time with a half-asleep 3 year old in front of me. Bills games meanwhile, everybody is half in the bag and going absolutely nuts because of it. Yes, I just said alcohol and tailgating is the answer.

Archived