GDT: Colorado at Sabres 3/14/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

O my Hockey god, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and

I detest my last GDT because of Thy just punishments,

but most of all because they offend Thee, my Hockey god,

Who art all-good and deserving of my better GDT's.

I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to f'up no more and to avoid the near occasions of Colombus.

BTW, games on "versus".

No one here, and certainly no one on the Sabres, should take this game lightly. Colorado is in the same playoff drive as the Sabres. They are tied with 3 other teams (!) for #8 in the WC. They also have more wins and more points than the Sabres do. And they've won 4 out of 5 and 8 out of 11.

The Myers suspension gives those members of the Sabres who are so inclined a built-in excuse to lose this one. Let's see how the fragile little children respond. I'd especially like to see Vanek, who has 6 goals in his last 34 games, put in an appearance.

Must win game. Sure, the Avs are in 11th in the Western Conference, but they have 78 points - along with Los Angeles, Calgary, and San Jose (who has the 8th and final playoff spot out in the West). Can't take this game for granted. Plus, I'm sure that those other teams are probably praying for a Sabres win tonight (since they all have at least 1-2 games at hand over the Avs).

No one here, and certainly no one on the Sabres, should take this game lightly. Colorado is in the same playoff drive as the Sabres. They are tied with 3 other teams (!) for #8 in the WC. They also have more wins and more points than the Sabres do. And they've won 4 out of 5 and 8 out of 11.

The Myers suspension gives those members of the Sabres who are so inclined a built-in excuse to lose this one. Let's see how the fragile little children respond. I'd especially like to see Vanek, who has 6 goals in his last 34 games, put in an appearance.

Kinda beat me to it. I was working on my post when you posted. It's all good. :)

Happy Pie Day.

I personally hate pie and prefer cake, but here's one guy's take.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!!

Sorry, dude - today is Pi Day, not Pie Day. You know, that funny number that you have to multiply stuff by to get the circumference of a circle?

(See, today is 3-14.... Pi is 3.14 Get it? Oy.....)

Sorry, dude - today is Pi Day, not Pie Day. You know, that funny number that you have to multiply stuff by to get the circumference of a circle?

(See, today is 3-14.... Pi is 3.14 Get it? Oy.....)

Never heard of it,.. and I ain't no commie.

Don't let him breath on anybody!

Chz - make sure everyone gets their flu shot next year.

Buffalo Sabres@BuffaloSabres

Reggie Sekera wearing the non-contact red jersey at today's morning skate.--^ks

Bill Hoppe@BillHoppeNHL

#Sabres Jochen Hecht just stepped onto the ice in a red jersey. This could be his first skate since late January. #Buffalo

Happy Pie Day.

I personally hate pie and prefer cake, but here's one guy's take.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!!

I always celebrate 3/14 as Steak and BJ Day!! Happy holidays to all my Sabre fan brothers. Here is how your day should go:

Eat a nice thick juicy steak for dinner

Watch the Sabres victory vs. Colorado

Enjoy a BJ from your SO.

http://www.steakandbjday.com (NSFW)

that washington game pisssed me off to the point of needing a new bowl of popcorn after that shoot-out goal by ovi. he sure picked the wrong time to come storming back. does practically nothing all season, then comes storming back with 2 regulation goals and a sick shootout goal? sheeeeeot.

well, as long as we can win this game tonight, we should be fine ....

I always celebrate 3/14 as Steak and BJ Day!! Happy holidays to all my Sabre fan brothers. Here is how your day should go:

Enjoy a BJ from your SO.

Pi day was invented by nerds who aren't getting any.

Enjoy a BJ from your SO.

what happened to that "WTF Wednesday" thread? cuz .... yah.

Pi day was invented by nerds who aren't getting any.

It's taken a few years but I've finally got my wife conditioned to this day. Here is our conversation this morning.

Her: So I know today is your "holiday" (complete with roll of the eyes)...

Me: I had forgotten, thanks for reminding me.

Her: Well you're going to need to pick up your own steak after work and cook it yourself..

Me: Not a problem!! :w00t:

It's taken a few years but I've finally got my wife conditioned to this day. Here is our conversation this morning.

Her: Well you're going to need to pick up your own steak after work and cook it yourself..

:lol:

Where the hell is the High Five emoticon?

Here we go:

highfive.gif

Enjoy a BJ from your SO.

So what's the female version - salmon-lingus day?

Archived