GDT: Sabres at Ducks 2/29/2012 10PM

spndnchz

Do you refer to your whanker as a front loaded contract?

Ok. I'm on a deadline, working 'round the clock, and just had a scant jigger of Buffalo Trace and half of a sleeping pill in the faint hope that I'll get four hours in tonight. And you have to come up with this ######, just to keep me awake to see the responses?

While I'm at it, I really miss RJ. He's a great announcer, but because I fell asleep to him while a child, I could do so now. Sylvester's voice is like brick hitting concrete, and I'm going to have to shut it all off in about 20.

Ok. I'm on a deadline, working 'round the clock, and just had a scant jigger of Buffalo Trace and half of a sleeping pill in the faint hope that I'll get four hours in tonight. And you have to come up with this ######, just to keep me awake to see the responses?

While I'm at it, I really miss RJ. He's a great announcer, but because I fell asleep to him while a child, I could do so now. Sylvester's voice is like brick hitting concrete, and I'm going to have to shut it all off in about 20.

shhhhh...Danny Gare is talking....

I used to do the same thing. RJ's voice is comforting, like a warm bowl of soup.

Archived