GDT: Buffalo vs. Boston (2/24/2012, 7:30pm)

Corp000085

Well, this is their playoff game tonight. Friday, against Boston and a playoff spot within sight. All I wanted was for these tickets to mean something and thank goodness I was not able to sell them last week. I think it's a win win situation playing Boston and NY right before the deadline. Two wins and the season is more than alive - two losses and even Darcy can't deny it's reality time.

Well, this is their playoff game tonight. Friday, against Boston and a playoff spot within sight. All I wanted was for these tickets to mean something and thank goodness I was not able to sell them last week. I think it's a win win situation playing Boston and NY right before the deadline. Two wins and the season is more than alive - two losses and even Darcy can't deny it's reality time.

With our luck they will go 1-1 and the indecisiveness will be prolonged. :wallbash:

With our luck they will go 1-1 and the indecisiveness will be prolonged. :wallbash:

This is exactly my biggest concern.

Regardless as Callaway points out their playoffs begin tonight so I will check in and see if they play like the first few games in a PO series or the last couple where the other team comes out and imposes their will on them.

I expect Boston to come out ready tonight not like the last time I am curious who will answer for Buffalo .

I want to see:

- Thomas chased.

- Marchand crushed by Kaleta!

- Lucic fought and beaten badly.

- A win!

There are few who could take on Lucic and win, we have 0 of those players. Our best bet at a fair fight with Lucic is it Ruff shouts him to death. Having said which if Finley ever makes it to an NHL regular he might have a chance. Either that or wait till he retires and run him over in the street.

EDIT: I do not condone running over current or former sports players. Well, most of them.

I say Sabres win. We still have so much to prove.

No one called up yet. Looks like Grags on offense.

I'd like to see them bring up Big Joe Finley (if Regehr is out), in case the Bruins start throwing their weight around, which I'm expecting them to do. MAG's on Offense is stupid, we're fighting for our playoff lives, I'm sure there's a better option that could be brought up.

This is exactly my biggest concern.

Regardless as Callaway points out their playoffs begin tonight so I will check in and see if they play like the first few games in a PO series or the last couple where the other team comes out and imposes their will on them.

I expect Boston to come out ready tonight not like the last time I am curious who will answer for Buffalo .

This is exactly why I love this game tonight. This IS a playoff game for Buffalo and Boston will be ready after the 6-0 drubbing. Add all the other Miller stuff on top of it and we WILL see what this team is made of tonight (good or bad). You could not ask much more out of a match-up and I really believe that we, as fans, get an answer one way or another tonight.

I'd like to see them bring up Big Joe Finley (if Regehr is out), in case the Bruins start throwing their weight around, which I'm expecting them to do. MAG's on Offense is stupid, we're fighting for our playoff lives, I'm sure there's a better option that could be brought up.

Regehr is in. Boyes and Cody out, need a forward.

Good. Tropp makes way more sense than MAG at forward. Foligno would have made more sense too.

Frankly, this charade of trying to get MAG enough games to qualify for RFA status needs to end anyway. He's one of many that we need to walk away from at the end of the season.

Good. Tropp makes way more sense than MAG at forward. Foligno would have made more sense too.

Frankly, this charade of trying to get MAG enough games to qualify for RFA status needs to end anyway. He's one of many that we need to walk away from at the end of the season.

They should be focused on getting something for him, though, and they might need the RFA status in order to do that. How many more games does he need?

Archived