2012 Trade RUMOR Thread. (Keep the deadline thread for substantiated stuff).

Eleven

Prediction: It's going to be zero or one move (which would be trading Gaustad for picks). The opportunity to create cap space for the summer and beyond will be squandered, and we'll be locked into essentially the same deeply flawed "core" for another year.

Darcy must go.

Prediction: It's going to be zero or one move (which would be trading Gaustad for picks). The opportunity to create cap space for the summer and beyond will be squandered, and we'll be locked into essentially the same deeply flawed "core" for another year.

Darcy must go.

yep.

Darcy must go.

You know, I expect this from a certain set of posters, but why must you go there? Setting up a strawman and then declaring action based upon the strawman you just made up should be beneath you.

cap space for who? this summers crop looks terrible.

Parise and Doan would make a huge difference on this team.

Cap space isn't only for free agency, it's helpful in making trades. Requiring trades to be money in money out makes them harder to pull off, particularly substantial trades.

Good call.

You know, I expect this from a certain set of posters, but why must you go there? Setting up a strawman and then declaring action based upon the strawman you just made up should be beneath you.

By "strawman," you're referring to my prediction? Fair enough -- I suppose I could've waited another hour to make that post. I did say it was a prediction though, and I'll gladly retract if proven wrong.

By "strawman," you're referring to my prediction? Fair enough -- I suppose I could've waited another hour to make that post. I did say it was a prediction though, and I'll gladly retract if proven wrong.

The prediction is fine. Following up with "Darcy must go." after your prediction is, well, wrong.

Prediction: nfreeman is going to commit a heinous felony in the future.

nfreeman must go to jail.

The prediction is fine. Following up with "Darcy must go." after your prediction is, well, wrong.

Prediction: nfreeman is going to commit a heinous felony in the future.

nfreeman must go to jail.

To be fair, he could've been insinuating that Darcy should have already been fired.

goose is off to nashville apparently. no idea what for yet though.

Source?

Archived