2012 Trade RUMOR Thread. (Keep the deadline thread for substantiated stuff).

Eleven

You want to know the best part about all of this crap? It has absolutely nothing to do with the Sabres. McKenzie was the one who reported back at the deadline that LA was quietly shopping Brown. He responded to the Harrington thing for that very reason. He's not trying to cover up a pedophilia embezzlement scam.

But hey, when you haven't reached for some attention in a while, you get bored.

I wonder if Jerry Sandusky would have found me attractive.

I also wonder if I should move my Joe Paterno fat head that shows him looking the other way onto the outside of my house instead of the living room. It may help keep trick or treaters away during Halloween time.

as someone who finds mike harrington unnecessarily snotty on twitter, i found this exchange very amusing.

He is really, really insufferable, I'm glad someone else feels the same way. I liked that Joe (@JoeBuffaloWins) called him on his statement as well. Not sure what Harrington's problem is - that bloggers and tweeters (ex. Incarcerated Bob) routinely scoop more conventional reporting sources? Or that bloggers are stepping on the toes of "professionals" who are the only ones legitimately charged to write about the team(s)? He goes out of his way to be smug. Ignoring anything he writes about hockey, his baseball "wisdom" alone leaves plenty to be desired.

Ironic then that he frequents a platform that gives a voice to the people he seems to find most insufferable.

So far though, I have only seen a kid with a helicopter parent and his biggest thrill as a Sabre has been to play ministicks in a pink shirt while holding a club soda

It could have been a Zima....

Archived