2012 Trade RUMOR Thread. (Keep the deadline thread for substantiated stuff).

Eleven

I don't particularly like McGuire either, but don't you think a #1 is a bit rich for Gaustad?

A bit rich to receive? Yes. a bit rich to ask for? No. If they don't like it, counter. Negotiation is not a take it or leave it scenario. Reasonable minds can usually reach a reasonable result.

Thanks. Ek is saying Vancouver wants Goose bad and has made a big offer. I hate these schmucks and hate myself more for reading their self serving groundless tweets.

But isn't it fun. You don't want to look, but you just can't help yourself.

A bit rich to receive? Yes. a bit rich to ask for? No. If they don't like it, counter. Negotiation is not a take it or leave it scenario. Reasonable minds can usually reach a reasonable result.

Exactly. Asking for a first is not unreasonable today especially considering the teams likely interested in Goose's services are going to be offering picks towards the end of any given round.

I agree.

However, I'm getting close to entering a killing rage at the lack of Sabres activity.

I read that too. You tend to get crucified here for posting Ek stuff, even in a rumor thread.

Which is why i just read them to see how ridiculous some of his "sources/trade offers" are and don't put them on here. I hate going there but it's like an accident. I just cant look away.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie

Crazy quiet right now but I suspect it will pick up. BUF's Derek Roy strikes me as a significant name likely to move. #TradeCentre #TSN

The Sabres owe him for doing the Pegula thing without mentioning Penn St. My guess is Roy is gone.

Final hour of play

Pahlson to Canucks

And Detroit told Darcy to stuff it on Gaustad.....must be why Darcy moved on to Philly.

So IF Roy is moved, is it safe to say this is the C lineup until at least July 1

Ennis

Adam

McCormick

Player sent back in return from either Gaustad or Roy trade?

I am starting to REALLY realize how screwed this team is going to be up the middle.....

This is what happens when you draft 8 million defensemen over the last decade, you rely on Hecht(who appears to be done) to play center, and sign Leino to play center who before the ink could dry on his contract replied "no mas" to the center position!

This is what happens when you draft 8 million defensemen over the last decade, you rely on Hecht(who appears to be done) to play center, and sign Leino to play center who before the ink could dry on his contract replied "no mas" to the center position!

It's all Jay McKee's fault.

Archived