GDT: Rangers at Sabres 2/01/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

I haven't heard Sylvester and gare as excited during a game as they were last night. They counted four HUGE hits by Myers, and when Ennis leveled ...whatever his name was... they practically jumped out of the press box it sounded like. I didn't get to watch the game, but what it sounded like, that was pure intimidation by the Sabres.

They really screwed up. See, now we know they CAN do it.

They don't like Kaleta. What was the whistle for when Goose was in the crease, the puck was still loose.

I see a lot of Sabres just going through the motions today, unlike last night.

Ehrhoff with 4 SOG's, it's good to see him getting the puck through.

Some are going through the motions but I've liked our D tonight so far. Boyes has not looked good but the Hoff is rounding back into form. If Myers can keep playing the way he has the last few games then that is a nice top D pair.

So, according to McGuire, if the D man is square to the player and has good lateral movement, he is allowed to put his stick between the forwards legs and trip him. :blink:

McGuire also thinks a deflected puck can magically pick up speed, per his comment when the ref took that money shot to the face.

sid_and_dc.jpg

Some are going through the motions but I've liked our D tonight so far. Boyes has not looked good but the Hoff is rounding back into form. If Myers can keep playing the way he has the last few games then that is a nice top D pair.

Get McNabb back and we'll have 2 great pairs!

Archived