GDT: Rangers at Sabres 2/01/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

I have to say that I like how aggressive the Rangers are.

I've enjoyed watching them this season. They play a style of hockey that isn't so much Boston physical but just physical enough to work.

I know they were leading us wildly in hits in the 1st. I don't know if that has changed.

I like the way we're hanging with these guys. Also looks like we have a little bit of bounce and quickness in our step. Kinda refreshing. Won't be surprised if this one ends 1-0 though.

We need to treat all of our games like this. I think trying to win low scoring games keeps them defensively focused.

They're staying with the Rangers, I give them credit for not just laying down like we've seen so many times this year.

I can't believe that Leino was trying to pass the puck to the wing from the slot. Roy has really become a non factor for this team.

It's a matter of which team poops-out first, both on the second of back-to-backs.

Okay, is it me or does Pominville not look at home right now?

I agree on Pominville.

No penalty on a follow through? Really. Its a high stick regardless isn't it?

Nope, although, I thought it was only for a shot.

They're staying with the Rangers, I give them credit for not just laying down like we've seen so many times this year.

I can't believe that Leino was trying to pass the puck to the wing from the slot. Roy has really become a non factor for this team.

Yeah, what was that? He isn't very instinctive on the ice it seems.

GO SABRES!!!

I've enjoyed watching them this season. They play a style of hockey that isn't so much Boston physical but just physical enough to work.

I know they were leading us wildly in hits in the 1st. I don't know if that has changed.

Rags are leading in hits 26 - 8.

Archived