GDT: Rangers at Sabres 2/01/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

I like the way we're hanging with these guys. Also looks like we have a little bit of bounce and quickness in our step. Kinda refreshing. Won't be surprised if this one ends 1-0 though.

Yup, they seem to be playing very smart. Or at least smarter than usual. Couple of bad turnovers, but D is really stepping it up and keeping the rebounds to a minimum. Not sure if offense isn't playing, or if they're staying conservative as to not make critical mistakes, or the Rangers are just that good. Probably a combination of the three. Still, offense hasn't looked that bad considering the score.

They're staying with the Rangers, I give them credit for not just laying down like we've seen so many times this year.

I can't believe that Leino was trying to pass the puck to the wing from the slot. Roy has really become a non factor for this team.

Who?

Sabres look well played tonight. Miller good. Myers everywhere. Leino taking no ######. I just might like THIS team.

Nice to hear from chz, our friendly rinkside reporter.

While you're there, will you please smack Pierre McGuire upside the head? Thanks.

GO SABRES!!!

We'll see what they are made of, if anything. A strong third period and a win against this team could build some excitement in the team and fans, and Miller playing well three games in a row.

Then again, they may collapse. ;)

Haha. Nothing like hedging your bets.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived