Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

My brother in law is in second place, at -13 in the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, NC. I'm about to hit the road and go root him on. I might even throw out a bababooey for TV. Awesome.

http://www.pgatour.com/video/2014/08/16/brad-fritsch-interview-after-round-3-of-wyndham.html

:thumbsup:

Please no

I was going to do it if I got to see one of the other groups tee off, but since Brad already told me that he doesn't like it I didn't do it for his group. Tough day..he 360 lipped an eagle putt early that would have tied him for the lead and then seemed to struggle to get into consistent birdie position after that. Still a top 10 finish is nice.

And most importantly.... no sale for PA's golf mirror.

Craigslist is awesome.

I replaced my fence over the weekend, and I'd had the idea to put the old wood panels on craigslist to see if anyone would take them for kindling and save me the expense of disposal. Even though firewood is expensive, I wasn't sure how much interest there would be because it was a lot (more than 8 panels) and the 6' x 8' size would be difficult to transport. So I was pleasantly surprised to have SEVEN people reply within 5 hours of posting Sunday evening. The person I contacted came by this evening and took all of it off my hands, and now I have my driveway back (and a new fence). Win-win!

Craigslist is awesome.

I replaced my fence over the weekend, and I'd had the idea to put the old wood panels on craigslist to see if anyone would take them for kindling and save me the expense of disposal. Even though firewood is expensive, I wasn't sure how much interest there would be because it was a lot (more than 8 panels) and the 6' x 8' size would be difficult to transport. So I was pleasantly surprised to have SEVEN people reply within 5 hours of posting Sunday evening. The person I contacted came by this evening and took all of it off my hands, and now I have my driveway back (and a new fence). Win-win!

And you're alive!

I remember going here all the time as a kid, but I think many WNYers haven't heard of it. My wife, who grew up in the Northtowns, had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned taking the kids to see it during our visit to WNY in July. Pretty awesome. And I'll nip it before it even starts..I posted this story to recognize the awesomeness of it and to gauge WNYers familiarity with it, there's no need to start the Pegula fracking debate here.

http://www.buffalone...d-park-20140819

I remember going here all the time as a kid, but I think many WNYers haven't heard of it. My wife, who grew up in the Northtowns, had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned taking the kids to see it during our visit to WNY in July. Pretty awesome. And I'll nip it before it even starts..I posted this story to recognize the awesomeness of it and to gauge WNYers familiarity with it, there's no need to start the Pegula fracking debate here.

http://www.buffalone...d-park-20140819

I'm just amazed that some idiot hasn't put it out yet.