Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

You may want to be a bit careful with some of this stuff at your age though. If you do decide to follow up on some advice here, be sure to check ahead that its ok for you.

certainly, I'll probably just ask a doctor for proper vitamins, and research some good workouts to help wih bulk, as well as proper nutrition.

I've never been a good runner and I've never liked running, but I've gained quite a bit of speed from playing ultimate frisbee this summer. I'm signed up for a frisbee league and a hockey league, but neither of them has started yet. I really wanna start playing sports again.

Ultimate is a great sport. I haven't played in years though.

You may want to be a bit careful with some of this stuff at your age though. If you do decide to follow up on some advice here, be sure to check ahead that its ok for you.

This is sound advice, not everything over the counter is good for you. Last deployment I was introduced to Jacked3d. It was by far the best supplement I've ever taken and the results were incredible. I'd take three scoops before working out and my body would get a "buzzing" feeling. My profile pic is about five months into Jacked3d, I had a 58" chest and a 34" waist and my bench went from 285 to 405. I attribute probably at least 50% of the increase to the supplement. It turns out there was something in it that made it unsafe and the army banned it, and I believe sometime later it was pulled out of stores all together.

A couple things to keep in mind, there are different kind of workouts based on what results you want. Think of the guys you see in strongest man competitions on TV. They are strong as an ox, but shaped like a barrel. They are much stronger than the guys you see in the muscle magazines, but their physiques are no where near as good. One of my good friends has that muscle mag body, what he does is he works one muscle group one day a week. He completely shreds the muscle for about two hours and does a different group every day, but he has an incredible physique. I work chest, back and shoulders one day, arms and legs the 2nd day, 3rd day I alternate between core exercises, cardio and rest. I'm much stronger than my friend, but my physique is nowhere near as good ad his.

If your goal is to get real thick in the chest be careful, if you gain, I don't know, say six inches in your pecs, they will never shrink back to where they used to be. If you don't maintain and get lazy, you will end up with tits.

Edited by Hank

If your goal is to get real thick in the chest be careful, if you gain, I don't know, say six inches in your pecs, they will never shrink back to where they used to be. If you don't maintain and get lazy, you will end up with tits.

tragically, this is true. :bag:

Edited by Chris_in_UT

Man caves. I've had one in my backyard for three years now and it has provided a great place for myself, friends and neighbors to watch sports and blow off some steam every now and then. There has been some stuff that's happened there that I'm sure would get 95% of men in some deep trouble with their wives, but I'm lucky enough to have an awesome and incredibly understanding wife.

Agreed...had one in my back yard since I put my pool in 7 yrs ago, full of Sabres and Bill memorabilia. Great times with the neighbors!

Also the animated T.V. show Archer on FX

And our young men and women in uniform serving our country.......they're an example of whats right with our society!

My money says she'll be better than you :P

I give her one season :lol:

She had a tough night. The other team was pretty good and she was pretty overwhelmed. Naturally she forgot all of the procedure stuff I went over with her, so people telling her where to go became "they're mad a me".

We'll get her there. I'm just proud of her for sticking it out for the whole game, it was tough. I still have no idea what I'm doing half the time and I've been playing for 6 years. :P

Make sure she takes the skate guards off... Or not, you'll have a really funny story you can tell for years

I've seen real hockey players do that. Always funny :D

I've seen real hockey players do that. Always funny :D

Yeah, a guy on my team did it about 5 years ago. The best part though was that he showed up late and his first step onto the ice was a line change on the fly during the middle of the 1st. He fell, got up all confused, and then fell again... then finally realized why. It was hilarious and we still rib him today over it.

post-1361-0-76287500-1347577741_thumb.jpg

SABRESPACE KIDS' ACTIVITY PAGE!

Kids, d4rksabre has lost his maid. Help him clean his apartment! Can YOU circle the following?

--Red Solo Cup

--Full Gatorade Bottle

--Girlfriend

--Vacuum Cleaner Handle

--Stolen Chair

--Sabres Hat

--Scissors

--Empty Gatorade Bottle

--Tyler Ennis's Contract

See how many YOU can find to help d4rk clean up!

Edited by Eleven

I don't think that's a vacuum cleaner handle. :w00t:

That belongs to my roommate Al :unsure: I mean, it's a vacuum, but maybe he uses it otherwise...

Kids, d4rksabre has lost his maid. Help him clean his apartment! Can YOU circle the following?

--Red Solo Cup

--Full Gatorade Bottle

--Girlfriend

--Vacuum Cleaner Handle

--Stolen Chair

--Sabres Hat

--Scissors

--Empty Gatorade Bottle

--Tyler Ennis's Contract

I'm the maid :(

Edited by d4rksabre

I'm the maid :(

Please tell me you put on the outfit.

--Red Solo Cup

--Full Gatorade Bottle

--Girlfriend

--Vacuum Cleaner Handle

--Stolen Chair

--Sabres Hat

--Scissors

--Empty Gatorade Bottle

--Tyler Ennis's Contract

:w00t:

I think I see that chunk of Varada's ear that Zhitnik shot off one night.