All about the All-Star Game..

papazoid

This is not about you papazoid, but my god, that is the most retarded subject I've ever seen (and I hope I'm not offending retarded people by associating them with something this stupid). They really will bet on anything, won't they?

You should be ashamed: Mentally Challenged.

Since their won't be any body contact, Pommers should be quite effective.

:worthy: He won't even have to back into his checks.

Leading scorer on a team without a freaking center. Stepped up last night (I know that half of you were predicting--not hoping--but predicting that he'd fail). What a loser, right?

There's so much to complain about, and people are going to complain about Jason Pominville? Geez.

Almost all real hockey fans know who Pommers is. Who knows this clown? Jason Brough? " Online bookmaker posts All-Star Fantasy Draft Odds" So Pommers is making 5mil this year, and playing great an a terrible team. This clown works as an online bookmaker?.....................Who cares what this loser thinks? Yea, as I mentioned above, Pommers has faults in his game, but on a well balanced team his lack of physical play wouldn't be noticed.

Pommers has been good this year. He deserves to go to the game.

As for last pick, I'm guessing it could be Alex Edler.

Edler is a pretty legit defenseman this year. I don't know who the rest of the dman all stars are, but there's gotta be someone else lower on the totem pole.

Then again, the only reason I recognize Edler is because he's been tearing it up on my fantasy team this year :blush:

Edler is a pretty legit defenseman this year. I don't know who the rest of the dman all stars are, but there's gotta be someone else lower on the totem pole.

Then again, the only reason I recognize Edler is because he's been tearing it up on my fantasy team this year :blush:

Edler is a fantastic dman. He's solid in his own end, has a booming shot and he's a very good hitter. In the playoffs last year he had 2 broken fingers I think and a bum shoulder otherwise he would have been more noticeable. The reason he may be piked last is because of the "west coast" factor. He's better than some others on the team but time will tell. He's so quiet. As I type this though, Alfie is a fellow countryman, he'll have the Sedins on his team too (no way Chara picks a Canuck) so the twins will make sure Alfie picks him. But maybe he'll get the car anyway. I'm rambling.

Archived