What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Woke up at 3, had a fried bologna sandwich, some water and 3 chocolate chip cookies.

I'm pretty awful at feeding myself when I only have to worry about me.

French fries, tater tots, chicken nuggets, pizza nuggets, and onion rings. Gave the fryer a good workout. Taking advantage of the all boy weekend.

You people make me feel good about myself. Can we all become codependents?

Peanut butter and banana "ice cream". It's dessert and post-workout fuel, all in one! Yesterday was spinach pie and lamb kabobs from a Middle Eastern restaurant, although sadly, both were subpar. At least I got a few cans of stuffed grape leaves to bring home from their grocery store to enjoy later.

Peanut butter and banana "ice cream". It's dessert and post-workout fuel, all in one! Yesterday was spinach pie and lamb kabobs from a Middle Eastern restaurant, although sadly, both were subpar. At least I got a few cans of stuffed grape leaves to bring home from their grocery store to enjoy later.

1. Gross, but that's just my taste.

2. That could have been awesome, but, apparently, it wasn't.

3. Canned dolmades? CANNED? You need a Wegmans down there in Northern West Virginia.

1. Gross, but that's just my taste.

2. That could have been awesome, but, apparently, it wasn't.

3. Canned dolmades? CANNED? You need a Wegmans down there in Northern West Virginia.

Lol well if you don't like the fruit it's gross, but I love the combo of PB and banana. We actually have a Wegmans but I never thought to look for them there (I don't shop there regularly because it's too crowded and another store is closer to my house)!

And my very unadventurous stepmom ordered a freaking Philly cheesesteak at a Middle Eastern restaurant. (facepalm)

Edited by biodork

Lol well if you don't like the fruit it's gross, but I love the combo of PB and banana. We actually have a Wegmans but I never thought to look for them there (I don't shop there regularly because it's too crowded and another store is closer to my house)!

Well, relatively fresh dolmades at Wegman's. At least the one near me, and it's about as non-fancy as Wegman's gets (West side / Black Rock, Buffalo.)

Banana--not my thing. PB and apple, or pear (yeah, pear!), sure.

Well, relatively fresh dolmades at Wegman's. At least the one near me, and it's about as non-fancy as Wegman's gets (West side / Black Rock, Buffalo.)

Banana--not my thing. PB and apple, or pear (yeah, pear!), sure.

Huh... love PB and apple, but never tried it with pear before. Will have to give it a go. Probably better with a crisp Asian pear than a soft, ripe Bartlett?

Huh... love PB and apple, but never tried it with pear before. Will have to give it a go. Probably better with a crisp Asian pear than a soft, ripe Bartlett?

Yep. Or a red pear. (Or are those the Asian ones?)

Edited by Eleven

Went to a friends house over the weekend he had Miller High Life, I've been drinking my homebrews and crafts for so long I forgot how much I like the Champagne of Beers

We used to get it in college because it was 55$ a half only 5$ more than the Milwaukee's/Keystone and so much better

I'm no foodie. So be nice to me. It's kind of damp and even a bit chilly still. I really want a toasted cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup for lunch. Yep, Stroehmann bread, Kraft singles and Campbell's.

This was a rainy day lunch way back when there was still a Bells and a SuperDuper.

I'm no foodie. So be nice to me. It's kind of damp and even a bit chilly still. I really want a toasted cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup for lunch. Yep, Stroehmann bread, Kraft singles and Campbell's.

Classic.

Gotta add some saltines to that soup, tho!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.