What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

if your a steer or a ???

BTW, seared duck breast with spicy udon noodles last night.

Beef ribs(first time for me) on the egg today...lets just say i need some practice with those bad boys

Time. I'm finding that beef ribs just need more time than pork ribs. Well, that and a good mop recipe too.

Chili cheese dogs made at home.

"Chili" made from heavily doctored manwich sauce and ground beef, Zweigle's red hots, onions, mustard, homemade dill relish, Sriracha sauce, and shredded cheese. Sofa king big you gotta eat it open face with a fork.

Oh, and a Genny cream or three.

Omm nom nom......

"Chili" made from heavily doctored manwich sauce and ground beef, Zweigle's red hots, onions, mustard, homemade dill relish, Sriracha sauce, and shredded cheese. Sofa king big you gotta eat it open face with a fork.

Omm nom nom......

I have to poop just thinking about it.

Omm nom nom......

Only perverts use dill relish.

Until you put it in this forum for all to see.

Dill relish. In 2014. Really.

Post the dinners you make, Mr. Judgey Judgerson.

I'm making burgers tonight.

So, Sabrespace...What are your favorite non-standard burger toppings?

Caprese salad.

As long as that isn't too cliche for you like Judgey Judgerson up there.

Seriously, big leaves of basil, thick slices of fresh mozz, tomato, and a balsamic reduction is fantastic on a burger.

Edited by weave

Post the dinners you make, Mr. Judgey Judgerson.

I'm too afraid. In a society with dill relish, I'd be persecuted.

I'm making burgers tonight.

So, Sabrespace...What are your favorite non-standard burger toppings?

I wish I could help. I always go for American cheese, yellow mustard, and sweet relish. Sometimes bacon. Sometimes onion. No matter how interesting other toppings look (the caprese salad sounds good), I just don't eat burgers enough to mess with my formula when I get the chance to eat one.

Saw a good idea involving Asian slaw recently. I'll try to remember/find the details.

A Sahlen's with Weber's mustard and dill relish is the perfect dog.

Another one. Let me guess, you like frycakes, too.

By the way, on hotdogs: I had some from Spar's (Amherst St. in Black Rock) over Memorial Day weekend. Move over, Sahlen's. There's a new champ in town.

Edited by Eleven

Another one. Let me guess, you like frycakes, too.

By the way, on hotdogs: I had some from Spar's (Amherst St. in Black Rock) over Memorial Day weekend. Move over, Sahlen's. There's a new champ in town.

It's ok. Someday when you grow up you'll lose that sweet tooth and discover the awesomeness of savory relishes.

Never had a Spar's, but around here we get Sahlen's and Zweigle's (out of Rochester). Zweigle's reds and whites kick Sahlen's ass.

It's ok. Someday when you grow up you'll lose that sweet tooth and discover the awesomeness of savory relishes.

Never had a Spar's, but around here we get Sahlen's and Zweigle's (out of Rochester). Zweigle's reds and whites kick Sahlen's ass.

I like the whites; the reds are not even close to Sahlen's.

If you're in Buffalo sometime, stop by Spar's. It's a butcher shop with a Central European bent. I think you'd love it in there. http://sparseuropeansausage.com The paprika speck is freaking amazing.

My neighbor from Syracuse swears by Hoffman dogs. I picked up a pack for him at the Wegman's in Binghamton last weekend, but I still prefer Sahlen's.

Those are pretty good. Kind of a buttery taste.

Edited by Eleven

I like the whites; the reds are not even close to Sahlen's.

If you're in Buffalo sometime, stop by Spar's. It's a butcher shop with a Central European bent. I think you'd love it in there. http://sparseuropeansausage.com The paprika speck is freaking amazing.

Those are pretty good. Kind of a buttery taste.

The whites have alot of nutmeg and pepper. Remind me of a good pork or veal bratwurst.. The reds are very different from Sahlen's. I grew up on Sahlen's and I love the difference that Zweigle's have over Sahlen's.

I've had Spar's stuff in the past but never been to there store front. What I've had was very tasty.

Interesting that Sahlen's weren't included in this one. I'm not sure that I've ever had Wegman's brand dogs, although I assume Zweigle's et al.probably make them.

http://www.washingto...ogs_052406.html

That was more like a central NY taste comparison. All the products tested were available in Syracuse.

Gotta be a regional subscriber article. Maybe they picked it up from another source.

Or it was submitted by someone from Wegman's. When I call up the page, the formatting is all screwed up and it shows up to the right with all the ads.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.