What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

1 minute ago, Weave said:

Rare Breed.  3 fingers worth.

You can probably buy 3 bourbons worth drinking in the entire Commonwealth of Pennsylvania right now. There's ***** Bird Dog and ***** fake moonshine for as far as the eye can see though. However there were 3 bottles of Wild Turkey 101 in stock today. 

I bought wine. Seems I'll never drink Buffalo Trace again. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ubkev said:

You can probably buy 3 bourbons worth drinking in the entire Commonwealth of Pennsylvania right now. There's ***** Bird Dog and ***** fake moonshine for as far as the eye can see though. However there were 3 bottles of Wild Turkey 101 in stock today. 

I bought wine. Seems I'll never drink Buffalo Trace again. 

101 is a better product anyway.  Way under appreciated.  Buy it all.

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/2/2022 at 6:18 PM, SwampD said:

Wegmans chicken in a bag is always amazing.

The Tuscan garlic bread loaf is amazing too there

On 10/18/2021 at 6:54 PM, Weave said:

Germany ruined me for beer.  I fell in love with the continental lagers over there.  The craft breweries here I don't think are using quite the same technique (or ingredients) because I just can't find them here like I had there.

Except Hoffbrau House.  The beers at Hoffbrau house in Buffalo definitely are like the ones at Hoffbrau house in Germany.  Don't know if it is ingredients or technique, but they are just a bit more rich and smooth than what you find in the states otherwise, generally.

Just went there a couple of weeks ago, the sausage was huge and tasty and their homeade mustards were on point also 😉

I agree, the beers were great there! 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

This is one of my favorites but it’s up to $60 a bottle here in CT now. Still worth it. I had my self some ECBP  B520 myself

ECBP is so variable.  Some releases are crazy good good and others can be meh.  I’ve got a bottle from last year, don’t remember the lot, that was def worth the price.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

It seems as though chicken is on the menu 4 times a week at my house. Anyone have a good store-bought salt they could suggest with some flavor? Right now, I usually do a chicken caesar salad, fettuccine alfredo, breaded chicken and a stirfry. I really need to add a good chicken taco recipe as well. My goal would be to come up with 5 go to meals I could cook during the week as it's painful to think about what I am cooking each night.

• 8 months later...

I’m smoking a nice blend of Ice Cream Cake and Skywalker OG. Tossed a little kief on top.

I’m drinking a glass of Suaza with water and lime. Don’t judge the Suaza please. It is my mass quantity drink of choice and tonight is one of those nights.

Stay safe, folks!

1 hour ago, Ogre said:

I’m smoking a nice blend of Ice Cream Cake and Skywalker OG. Tossed a little kief on top.

I’m drinking a glass of Suaza with water and lime. Don’t judge the Suaza please. It is my mass quantity drink of choice and tonight is one of those nights.

Stay safe, folks!

Espolon here.

And a Henry Clay Warhawk.

i would dabble around the edges of the dirt weed if my wife was open to it, bit she’s a square so I guess I’m a square be default.

Edited by Weave

3 hours ago, Ogre said:

I have no idea what this means, but if you're enjoying it, I am happy.

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Did my original what are you drinking thread get lost to the ether?

I bumped it earlier

On 10/18/2021 at 6:41 PM, Thwomp! said:

Oh and Germany is on my bucket list.  I look forward to getting spoiled with the real thing 😊

The beer there varies by region.    Bavaria, where I lived, had some different beers than in the Northern regions.  I was wasn’t allowed to go to East Germany beck then, other than the drive to West Berlin.   Bitburger Pils was everywhere in the south region  back then. 

15 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Critical kush indica with some Michelob Ultras, lol. I hate IPA's for some reason. Either way, I should sleep well tonight with no shoulder pain.

What is meant by “critical kush indica”.  I get that kush is weed, Afghan maybe?  What is critical about it?   

42 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

What is meant by “critical kush indica”.  I get that kush is weed, Afghan maybe?  What is critical about it?   

It constructively tries to improve the other weed.

58 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

It’s a strain that is bred from Critical Mass and OG Kush.

Most everything out there now is a strain of some older strain.

The Skywalker OG is bred from Mazar and Blueberry OG and is one of my favorites. 

22 minutes ago, Eleven said:

It constructively tries to improve the other weed.

It would completely solve your problems with insomnia.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Ogre said:

It would completely solve your problems with insomnia.

Most of that stuff keeps me awake and anxious, to be honest.  Even the indica blends, although I haven't had pure indica in a very, very long time.  But if there's something specific you can recommend--preferably an edible--I'll try it.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.