What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Well, I'm certainly not drinking my ***** tea! 

Try to do a favor for someone and come in to work early, and I forgot my tea on the roof of my car because I was ***** rushing! I've never done this in the 5 years that I've been on grave shift. Not once! To top it off, I turned around to look for it and I couldn't find it. It's probably laying under a car right now, looking like a sad representation of my morning.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Looks like I'm buying my wife a new Yeti.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I really enjoy Genny Cream Ale now. After 40 years of not touching the stuff I buy a six pack regularly 

Cream Ale is a guilty pleasure of mine. I grew up thinking its an old mans beer.  Now here I am an old man and I enjoy it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

I’ll be going to Treehouse brewery today. Some of the best beers I’ve ever had

Dude. Julius,...mmmmmmmm

What a business model. We don't ship the beer to you, we make you come to the beer,... and we do it gladly.

17 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I really enjoy Genny Cream Ale now. After 40 years of not touching the stuff I buy a six pack regularly 

11 minutes ago, Weave said:

Cream Ale is a guilty pleasure of mine. I grew up thinking its an old mans beer.  Now here I am an old man and I enjoy it.

Damn. I didn't realize I started liking it because of my age. Thanks, jerk.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Dude. Julius,...mmmmmmmm

What a business model. We don't ship the beer to you, we make you come to the beer,... and we do it gladly.

Damn. I didn't realize I started liking it because of my age. Thanks, jerk.

It is crazy that it works so well. It’s nice living only a hour away. I’m get the King today

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got this for the game tonight.  Big fan of sours and haven't tried this one yet:

image.png.46b5dfb45fc4ed8cd9f2c994dff0067b.png

I used to be all about the hops, but kinda got sick of all the IPAs everywhere.  I'm ordering sours, lagers and octoberfests, brown ales, stouts these days and enjoying them quite a bit more than IPAs. Also drink my fair share of hard ciders since that's all my lady drinks. 

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Thwomp! said:

Got this for the game tonight.  Big fan of sours and haven't tried this one yet:

image.png.46b5dfb45fc4ed8cd9f2c994dff0067b.png

I used to be all about the hops, but kinda got sick of all the IPAs everywhere.  I'm ordering sours, lagers and octoberfests, brown ales, stouts these days and enjoying them quite a bit more than IPAs. Also drink my fair share of hard ciders since that's all my lady drinks. 

Go Bills!

Germany ruined me for beer.  I fell in love with the continental lagers over there.  The craft breweries here I don't think are using quite the same technique (or ingredients) because I just can't find them here like I had there.

Except Hoffbrau House.  The beers at Hoffbrau house in Buffalo definitely are like the ones at Hoffbrau house in Germany.  Don't know if it is ingredients or technique, but they are just a bit more rich and smooth than what you find in the states otherwise, generally.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Weave said:

Germany ruined me for beer.  I fell in love with the continental lagers over there.  The craft breweries here I don't think are using quite the same technique (or ingredients) because I just can't find them here like I had there.

Except Hoffbrau House.  The beers at Hoffbrau house in Buffalo definitely are like the ones at Hoffbrau house in Germany.  Don't know if it is ingredients or technique, but they are just a bit more rich and smooth than what you find in the states otherwise, generally.

Yes, there are a couple German-style breweries here.  Great beer.  Makes me default to the Octoberfest styles at a regular place.  Wolf's Ridge is my go to if I just want to drink a beer.  Love their Oktoberfest for that purpose.

image.png.efe1b95cd6b769251addb1879c220f78.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.