What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

It constructively tries to improve the other weed.

2 hours ago, Ogre said:

It’s a strain that is bred from Critical Mass and OG Kush.

Most everything out there now is a strain of some older strain.

The Skywalker OG is bred from Mazar and Blueberry OG and is one of my favorites. 

It would completely solve your problems with insomnia.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Most of that stuff keeps me awake and anxious, to be honest.  Even the indica blends, although I haven't had pure indica in a very, very long time.  But if there's something specific you can recommend--preferably an edible--I'll try it.

Never thought I’d see the day that weed became a legit business.   

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

Never thought I’d see the day that weed became a legit business.   

It was only "not legit" for about 90 years in the history of the entire planet, and then only to imprison black people and, later, anti-war people, so why would you not think you'd see the day when it became RE - legitimized?  I mean, I don't care for the stuff very much (see above), but I greatly care about the reasons it was made illegal.

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

Most of that stuff keeps me awake and anxious, to be honest.  Even the indica blends, although I haven't had pure indica in a very, very long time.  But if there's something specific you can recommend--preferably an edible--I'll try it.

Last night was the first time I tried the critical. It worked better than anything ever prescribed to me when it comes to sleep aids. I rarely touch the stuff, but my buddy grows it (legally) and he thought it might help with my insomnia. Wow was he right. All the older blends made me paranoid and anxious. Not this stuff. He's working on edibles right now, lemon drops specifically. 

17 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Last night was the first time I tried the critical. It worked better than anything ever prescribed to me when it comes to sleep aids. I rarely touch the stuff, but my buddy grows it (legally) and he thought it might help with my insomnia. Wow was he right. All the older blends made me paranoid and anxious. Not this stuff. He's working on edibles right now, lemon drops specifically. 

I think my insomnia problem is well-known to regular posters here, so again, I'll welcome any suggestions; I don't like the stuff but if it works, it works.  @Ogre

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I think my insomnia problem is well-known to regular posters here, so again, I'll welcome any suggestions; I don't like the stuff but if it works, it works.  @Ogre

I have pretty brutal insomnia myself. I'm not a big fan of the stuff either, but I'll take some when I get desperate. Def won't be an everyday user.

Well, I have Insomnia once in awhile. If you really want to take the time to read why it happens, there are a  number of solutions. One thing is to get bloodwork/testing done to try to uncover if any values are low or high. researching it will uncover all the bloodwork and testing you can get done. Jumping to a pill or a suppliment or a certain weed is premature IMO. At least that’s what I did. Everyone is different. 

OK I'm going to just communicate on that particular topic via PM now.

As for the title of the thread, I currently am drinking a peach LaCroix.  I believe it is a current vintage.  Lunch was croquettes a la Chz, with a nice lime dipping sauce.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

It was only "not legit" for about 90 years in the history of the entire planet, and then only to imprison black people and, later, anti-war people, so why would you not think you'd see the day when it became RE - legitimized?  I mean, I don't care for the stuff very much (see above), but I greatly care about the reasons it was made illegal.

Me too.  At long last.  Ridiculous laws were passed that screwed too many people that I know.  

13 hours ago, Eleven said:

OK I'm going to just communicate on that particular topic via PM now.

As for the title of the thread, I currently am drinking a peach LaCroix.  I believe it is a current vintage.  Lunch was croquettes a la Chz, with a nice lime dipping sauce.

Sent you a PM.

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Fried baloney sammies.

We knew this without the post.

1 hour ago, spndnchz said:

Sloppy Joe

Pulled the grill out yesterday and cooked some burgers. Tasted awesome. I missed grill food over the winter. 

You can grill in cold weather Chz!

Also on the sloppy Joe:  

Edited by Eleven

3 hours ago, LTS said:

Last night was the first fire of the season... paired with Macallan 12 Sherry Cask and then some Rabbit Hole Cavehill.  A very good time.

I’ve been somewhat skeptical about Rabbit Hole in general.  How was it?

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Cooking up some Mongolia beef, and putting together a 3 layer royal wedding cake (elderflower with lemon curd and Swiss buttercream meringue) 

Recipe for the beef could be interesting.

I have some lemon curd in the fridge; it's great with cream cheese on a cracker.

14 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Recipe for the beef could be interesting.

I have some lemon curd in the fridge; it's great with cream cheese on a cracker.

It's pretty easy, slice some strip steak thin, coat in corn starch. Cook up some fresh ginger and garlic in oil then add water, soy and brown sugar. Set aside. Then sear the steak until crispy in batches, toss the liquid back over the beef and cook down until thickened and a nice coat on the pieces, add some fresh green onion and cook for a minute or 2, boom. Delicious. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Weave said:

I’ve been somewhat skeptical about Rabbit Hole in general.  How was it?

I'm not blown away.  It just seems to lack any one note that I can cling to. It's clean, I give it that. At that price point I am expecting more and it just doesn't have it. I'd like to see what I think in a blind tasting.

8 hours ago, Eleven said:

We knew this without the post.

You can grill in cold weather Chz!

Also on the sloppy Joe:  

Au contraire mon frère. I haven't fried balowme in years. Unless you are alleging I am full of balowme.

19 hours ago, spndnchz said:

Sloppy Joe

Pulled the grill out yesterday and cooked some burgers. Tasted awesome. I missed grill food over the winter. 

Yesterday - I grilled a 1.5 lb Porterhouse steak, split it with my wife, and we still had some left over for my lunch today. 

Seasoned it with Lawry's seasoning, garlic power, and cracked pepper corns. Seared on the Weber Genesis at 500+ degrees and cooked medium rare.   Lovely outcome, I should have taken a picture.  

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

Yesterday - I grilled a 1.5 lb Porterhouse steak, split it with my wife, and we still had some left over for my lunch today. 

Seasoned it with Lawry's seasoning, garlic power, and cracked pepper corns. Seared on the Weber Genesis at 500+ degrees and cooked medium rare.   Lovely outcome, I should have taken a picture.  

"Well, then we should call you T-Bone."

9 hours ago, Eleven said:

"Well, then we should call you T-Bone."

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Back in the day my nickname was T-Bone. 
I remember being at a party one night being introduced to a kid who’s nickname was Pork Chop.

We didn’t have much in common.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.