GDT: Sabres at Blues 1/21/12 8:00pm

deluca67

[/b][/url]

Per Jhonas Enroth on twitter. No pilot? Make them take a bus. Maybe they'll bond... ?

https://api.twitter....957933516103680

The players have quit. Management and the coaches have seemingly quit. Why not the pilots ? What a stinkin mess this franchise has become in a short period of time. The hockey Gods must surely be pissed at someone.

Well, one could say we were. We were one of three teams (I think) with the highest chance of winning that lottery (I believe it was Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Florida). Pittsburgh won.

Sabres picked 9th that year. GDamn Pittsburgh gets gold again and gets Crosby (and Fluery, and Malkin and another Stanley Cup). God, I hate that F&$king team!!

Three shots on goal in the final period while trailing by 1 goal, also with over 3 minutes on the PP, inexcusable

Starting today, the Buffalo Sabres reason for existence will be to get the #1 pick in the Draft.

Mr. Pegula, Mr. Black, please do something.

Why the heck weren't we this bad when Crosby was in the NHL draft?

You seem to have forgotten how they conducted that draft. We had just a good a chance of getting him as Pittsburgh did. Four ballots each if I recall.

Sabres picked 9th that year. GDamn Pittsburgh gets gold again and gets Crosby (and Fluery, and Malkin and another Stanley Cup). God, I hate that F&$king team!!

No, we got the 12th pick in that lottery.

Well guys, One More Step closer to YAKUPOV!!!

We can do it!

No - they dont want the Sabres to lose - they want to crucify ruff and regier for sport. They have been trying their damnedest for years, whether it was justified or not.

Leave the attitude at TBD.

Please!:doh:

Ruff and Regier are no victims. Their fate is well earned. They are responsible for this physically & mentally soft poorly coached team, not the local media.

Ruff and Regier are no victims. Their fate is well earned. They are responsible for this physically & mentally soft poorly coached team, not the local media.

Did I say it's not deserved? My point is they are enjoying this for personal reasons.

Did I say it's not deserved? My point is they are enjoying this for personal reasons.

well, this was supposed to be a big year. miller was gonna have a bounce back and prove it year, regier was finally rid of quinn and had a blank check, ruff was finally going to have the horses to win, the owner couldn't spend anymore because of the cap so he spent on creature comforts, all anyone ever asks is for a player to have an average year and show effort..................

EPIC FAILURE ON ALL ACCOUNTS. they can get rid of every single player except Meyers, Pommer, Vanek, Enroth, and the kids 23 and under, all the coaches/gm too and start over for all i care. This crap on ice is embarrassing to watch.

Yeah, and Adam was -2 and looked like crap on the Blues first 2 goals. A rookie who can't clear his zone doesn't get ice time under any coach in the NHL. The way people bitch about Adam, you'd think that he was Wayne Gretzky Jr.

Okay, it was six shifts, not three like my gin soaked eyballs were telling me last night.

The first goal is on Kaleta. He got caught on a long shift and couldn't handle a good pass that Adam gave him from the corner, then can't clear the zone along the boards. The second goal is on Myers. Wow, did he look bad on that play. First he goes to cover a man that Adam is already covering, then gets caught to far to one side, bumps Miller on his way back, then gets spun around like a top by the guy. Maybe Adam could have done more there but I'm not sure what.

The rest of the time, the AVP line had some of the only sustained pressure that the Sabres had all game and were inches from getting a goal when the puck stopped in the paint. Seeing as how his replacement didn't do anything either and that it was Vanek and Adam standing in front of the net on our second goal, I think it was a stupid move to split them up.

We need that anti-Pittsburgh poster to come back and go on one of his I hate all things Pittsburgh tirades. That would be therapeutic to read right about now.

Hopefully we'll have some luck and land this guy: http://www.hockeysfu...hail_grigorenko

Franchise center.

... who's playing RW in Juniors. Alex Galchenyuk is actually playing center here (centers Yakupov in Sarnia) and might be ranked higher than Grigorenko had he not blown his knee out.

Well guys, One More Step closer to YAKUPOV!!!

We can do it!

Only if we win the lottery in a #2-5 slot. We aren't catching Columbus. They'll have a 48% of getting him.

We need that anti-Pittsburgh poster to come back and go on one of his I hate all things Pittsburgh tirades. That would be therapeutic to read right about now.

I was thinking about him when the Steelers lost in the playoffs a couple of weeks ago. I also enjoyed his rants. :thumbsup:

... who's playing RW in Juniors. Alex Galchenyuk is actually playing center here (centers Yakupov in Sarnia) and might be ranked higher than Grigorenko had he not blown his knee out.

Based on the limited stuff I've read about Galchenyuk, I'd be more than happy if we had to "settle" for him.

He's 18. He *could* play for the Sabres now if he were good enough to make the team (doubtful). But he's not eligible to play in the AHL until he is 20. You could make an argument that the league he is in in now is a step above AHL anyway.

I'm sure he'll get a chance to make the team next year at camp. If he doesn't make it he'll be back home.

thank you.

What is wrong with this team? Only 6 players credited with a hit(a total of 10 for the team). Top 4 offensive players(Vanek, Roy, Pominville & Stafford), a combined 3 SOG.

There will be no playoffs for the 3rd time in 5 years. Regier and Ruff are gone come April(at the latest). There will be major player changes in the off-season.

THIS SUCKS!

The positive thing is, that i do not not shout anymore if i see the condensed games. I just exspect to see them make a lot off stupid Junior league level mistake and loose the games. This time it was not so devastating as expected, because Mille made some decent saves. But the number of defensive zone turnover which led to gold chances by St Louis was unbelievable.

Is Terry Pegula still alive? I don't know how an owner can't do anything about this.

The team is a joke, no commitement no heart no grit, nothing.

Doanybody know where i can get some DVD about the golden Hasek time. A best of of his crazy saves, a best of of Lafontaine and Mogilny, a best of of Drury and Briere time? And don't believe that i can stand watching this team any longer.

I really started to watch the highlights of other teams which i don't hate to get a glimpse of satisfaction.

What is wrong with this team? Only 6 players credited with a hit(a total of 10 for the team). Top 4 offensive players(Vanek, Roy, Pominville & Stafford), a combined 3 SOG.

There will be no playoffs for the 3rd time in 5 years. Regier and Ruff are gone come April(at the latest). There will be major player changes in the off-season.

THIS SUCKS!

I am so ready for a new culture and mix in that room. This excites me more than winning at this present time. Give me a team with cajones who doesn't back down from any team and competes hard every night start to finish and I am in hockey heaven. Build me a team built like the Bruins or Flyers or any number of other teams with the right mix of skill , toughness , grit , and thats something Sabres fans can be proud of. Not embarrassed by like this current bunch. Show Regier the door and get a g.m. in here capable of this and I'm one happy camper. Last nights game was another joke on a long list of abominations this season and nothing has or is being done. Make it so.

Archived