GDT: Sabres at Blues 1/21/12 8:00pm

deluca67

We'd pick 5th if the draft were today....

And, really, you should acknowledge that the Ducks are two points behind, but have two games-in-hand. So, I'd say that there in the 4-5 range right now. You are technically right, but I don't like giving GIHs no value.

I'm almost positive that I can't adhere to those rules.

I don't think that it's a rule. I think it's a mod's request, and I'm sticking to it (and I have been since before that request). There really are enough threads to debate that stuff.

Swamp, love ya, buddy; I think you add a lot. This isn't personal. But I'm just not getting into it in this thread.

I don't think that it's a rule. I think it's a mod's request, and I'm sticking to it (and I have been since before that request). There really are enough threads to debate that stuff.

Swamp, love ya, buddy; I think you add a lot. This isn't personal. But I'm just not getting into it in this thread.

:) Says all I need to know. It's time.

Some interesting Tweets from Bucky:

"Do the #sabres need to actually be at the bottom of the standings to hit rock bottom? Serious changes needed, starting with GM."

"Making moves is tough for #sabres when they cant find trading partners because GMs felt alienated in the past. Big problem."

"NHL exec tells me other day, paraphrasing: Regier has no excuse for not returning phone calls and GMs are quietly laughing at #sabres now."

shes probably smashed by now, hehe, just wish the Sabres could have given her a win,

but no, ( thanks to that damn, blankidy, blank, blank)

Bucky, Harrington, Sullivan and Hamilton must be creaming their pants right now. Their wildest dreams are coming true.

I'm sure they put a hex on the Sabres so that they lose... yeah, the media WANTS the Sabres to lose. They also shot JFK from the grassy knoll, buried Jimmy Hoffa under the Meadowlands, arranged for D. B. Cooper to go missing, etc...

Put the onus on where it belongs, the team, and not on the media.

Some interesting Tweets from Bucky:

"Do the #sabres need to actually be at the bottom of the standings to hit rock bottom? Serious changes needed, starting with GM."

"Making moves is tough for #sabres when they cant find trading partners because GMs felt alienated in the past. Big problem."

"NHL exec tells me other day, paraphrasing: Regier has no excuse for not returning phone calls and GMs are quietly laughing at #sabres now."

I asked Bucky to elaborate on the second one, but no reply yet. If the third one is remotely true, then Darcy should be fired tonight. Right damn now. Your team is in a complete free-fall into the basement of the league and you have the balls not to return calls from other GMs?

I asked Bucky to elaborate on the second one, but no reply yet. If the third one is remotely true, then Darcy should be fired tonight. Right damn now. Your team is in a complete free-fall into the basement of the league and you have the balls not to return calls from other GMs?

I read the third as a reference to past transgressions. So GMs are finding it funny that Darcy is reaching out now cause in the past he didn't return phone calls when they were.

I read the third as a reference to past transgressions. So GMs are finding it funny that Darcy is reaching out now cause in the past he didn't return phone calls when they were.

That's the way I took it too, just wanted him to confirm that I had correctly understood the tweet.

Archived