GDT: Sabres at Blues 1/21/12 8:00pm

deluca67

Hooray it is 10 PM. Chz, Happy birthday and enjoy your party!! I am sure your special day will have a better outcome than this Sabres game :flirt:

When Ruff broke up the AVP line we were winning.

He hates Adam and loves Roy. So, he got over his anger with Roy and the rest is history....

When Ruff broke up the AVP line we were winning.

Tied, no? I'd hate to be in his spot, dividing crappy assets into four lines.

Anyway.

Why the ###### Leo and Weber can't check a puck-carrier behind the net is completely beyond my comprehension.

Left the sports bar (I can't drink forever and wouldn't if I could) and now I'm a listener.

Well they weren't producing, they should of had 3 goals by that time. Lindy is an Idiot.

It's should have, and they did not. I still like the line, though. I understand what he's doing--balancing crap with skill--but the one good line is nice.

Tied, no? I'd hate to be in his spot, dividing crappy assets into four lines.

Anyway.

Why the ###### Leo and Weber can't check a puck-carrier behind the net is completely beyond my comprehension.

Left the sports bar (I can't drink forever and wouldn't if I could) and now I'm a listener.

You only need one line in hockey. The rest are "just don't let them score" lines. Ruff has never figured that out.

It's should have, and they did not. I still like the line, though. I understand what he's doing--balancing crap with skill--but the one good line is nice.

Because any of the other lines he has put together have been producing?

It's called sarcasm.

Sometimes when you defend what Ruff is doing I think you have never watched or played a game of hockey in your life. I say this liking you as a poster.

I certainly never have played outside of pond/street.

But you've been around long enough to remember "roll four lines!", and to know that we all loved it. (######, just checked your join date, and it's in '08. Hopefully you'll still remember the spirit of the community, if not the board.) That's all I'm sayin'.

Archived