GDT: Sabres at Senators 11/5/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Only saw the third, but I liked our game there. Kept pushing despite third game in four nights.

Nice to see Derek Roy playing like Derek Roy again. He's got his jump back and that has got to make a difference over the long run.

Robyn Regehr :w00t: :thumbsup: :wub: :worthy: :clapping:

Enroth gave up 2 softies, a 5 hole, and a wimpy backhand, simple fundamentals

Miller sucks, enroth sucks, do you like anyone on this team?

So I think we learned that Enroth needs to work on break-aways.

I think Enroth has a problem on 5-hole shots as opposed to Miller on glove side shots. I am still surprised Enroth started tonight but he played well. I would love to know how that convo went... probably like the movie office space... "Umm yea, Miller we are going to sit you tonight yea and we're going to put in Enroth, yea ummm...."

Good win, Boyes, Roy, Stafford played well. We didn't dominate but we played a solid game. Regehr was amazing, wish Weber should replace MAG for the love of god we need more grit on the back end.

Yea real talk. Hes stepped it up immensely.

the past 3 games he's been a completely different player who actually works in the corners and hits.

May have scored on the PP tonight on a one timer if it weren't for a nice block.

I like the look our top pp has now with boyes one timers from the circle

now if Ehrhoff can find a way to produce....

Please play miller!!!! I am feel like an idiot for thinking enroth could ever lead this team.

I'm by no means perfect. I have my own issues but I try to work through them. I'm a little behind the 8-ball on a few things; but I've noticed that when I step back and watch the tenor of the conversation, I'm able to follow the flow of the conversation. I've also had to go through the school of hard knocks, especially with etiquette on here. Having said that, I've noticed how you're practically irritating everyone with your shtick.

I may not agree with everyone here on some things, but I do what I can to show them respect and I will admit to my shortcomings. I would encourage you to at least give everyone here some common courtesy.

So, I apologize for the non sequitur because my reply has nothing to do with Miller in goal. Yet, you left some words on there which gave me the opportunity to use poetic license to convey a message.

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see grags do anything this game. Including hitting someone, anyone, to get the puck. He has not one hit in the whole season. Too many times he had the opportunity and backed off. Not sure what his problem is but he's got one.

PS Nice game, especially the third.

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see grags do anything this game. Including hitting someone, anyone, to get the puck. He has not one hit in the whole season. Too many times he had the opportunity and backed off. Not sure what his problem is but he's got one.

PS Nice game, especially the third.

I agree with this. His great passing ability is not really turning into a mountain of points or even opportunities to score. I know Weber played meh the first 10 minutes of that other game but he got better and was noticeable and hitting guys. I keep saying it, we are too soft in our own zone and its going to cost us. MAG is like a down comforter, Weber is like a bed of nails.

Game thoughts...

- I didn't know Enroth was starting until I flipped on the game. I'm shocked that Lindy went back to him, and also anxious to see how Miller responds.

- Enroth with a shaky start to begin the SO, but solid on the last 4 shooters.

- Regehr continues to be very impressive. I can see him really helping come playoff time.

- Boyes has really picked up his play, and a nice SO goal to boot.

- I like Tropp. Nice to see him challenge Neal(who is a pretty tough middleweight), only to have Neal skate away.

- Bad defense by Gragnani and Myers on the Michalek goal, and a bad dman line change on the 2nd Ottawa goal.

- Sometimes Vanek makes it look so easy(SO goal).

- I will be at Tuesday's game, and I am 0-2 so far this year! :ph34r:

GO SABRES!!!!!

Give it a rest, Noureen.

Outstanding.

Miller sucks, enroth sucks, do you like anyone on this team?

I think Enroth has a problem on 5-hole shots as opposed to Miller on glove side shots. I am still surprised Enroth started tonight but he played well. I would love to know how that convo went... probably like the movie office space... "Umm yea, Miller we are going to sit you tonight yea and we're going to put in Enroth, yea ummm...."

Good win, Boyes, Roy, Stafford played well. We didn't dominate but we played a solid game. Regehr was amazing, wish Weber should replace MAG for the love of god we need more grit on the back end.

I agree with this. His great passing ability is not really turning into a mountain of points or even opportunities to score. I know Weber played meh the first 10 minutes of that other game but he got better and was noticeable and hitting guys. I keep saying it, we are too soft in our own zone and its going to cost us. MAG is like a down comforter, Weber is like a bed of nails.

The percentage of your posts in which this point is repeated is much too high.

Ok Bills, make it 3 for 3.....love it

It is a big one tomorrow, innit?

Game thoughts...

- I didn't know Enroth was starting until I flipped on the game. I'm shocked that Lindy went back to him, and also anxious to see how Miller responds

- Enroth with a shaky start to begin the SO, but solid on the last 4 shooters.

- Regehr continues to be very impressive. I can see him really helping come playoff time.

- Boyes has really picked up his play, and a nice SO goal to boot.

- I like Tropp. Nice to see him challenge Neal(who is a pretty tough middleweight), only to have Neal skate away.

- Bad defense by Gragnani and Myers on the Michalek goal, and a bad dman line change on the 2nd Ottawa goal.

- Sometimes Vanek makes it look so easy(SO goal).

- I will be at Tuesday's game, and I am 0-2 so far this year! :ph34r:

GO SABRES!!!!!

Good post. I think Sekera was at fault on the 2nd goal but not sure.

Archived