GDT: Sabres at Senators 11/5/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

7:00PM Start

Enroth: "Now everybody can stop talking about that we can’t win here. It’s really nice. We’re back on track now,"

Who gets the "Golden Helmet" tonight?

Senators coming off a loss to the Canadiens.

Tropp looking good even with just over 4 minutes of play,

Sabres are allowing the fewest goals per game in the East.

Did I mention I hate Ottawa?

:pirate:

7:00PM Start

Enroth: "Now everybody can stop talking about that we can’t win here. It’s really nice. We’re back on track now,"

Who gets the "Golden Helmet" tonight?

Senators coming off a loss to the Canadiens.

Tropp looking good even with just over 4 minutes of play,

Sabres are allowing the fewest goals per game in the East.

Did I mention I hate Ottawa?

:pirate:

I know I may now be in the minority, but I love the level of compete chz is showing. Looks like assquatch is making her take her game to another level!

There is no controversy here. I'm glad to pitch in when called upon to pick up two points while giving chz a night to rest and work on her game in solitude. Tonight nobody will score on her be it high on the catcher, five-hole, or backdoor with a wraparound. I anticipate RJ describing her as being hotter than a firecracker.

Buffalo is on pace for 96 points, which would be good enough for 6th in an Eastern conference where 8th place is on pace for just 88 points.

chz mentioned in the first post that Buffalo is allowing the fewest goals per game in the East at 2.17. Ottawa is allowing the most at 3.71 :)

We want assquatch.

I guess I am swayed by chz's avatar, hockey knowledge... also who starts the game day thread has nothing to do with if the sabres win the games.

Keys to this game:

Mike freaking Weber.... even with our domination last night we were still soft in the zone. Hopefully the defense can continue its better play and hopefully we see improvement.

Stafford re-emrged last night... IDK if he thought hockey started in November but hopefully he keeps rolling. Roy and Drew seem to be clicking finally and thats a good thing. As long as Staff continues to play hard and work down low I think that pair will have some good production.

Ottawa is also on a back to back game weekend and I think that is a major advantage considering there youth and relative lack of depth/experience. There goal-tending is sketchy and if our defense can lock down the zone, we should do fine.

Vanek and Pommers will be back on the scoreboard tonight, those two will take advantage of this Ottawa team.

I guess I am swayed by chz's avatar, hockey knowledge... also who starts the game day thread has nothing to do with if the sabres win the games.

There you go again with your absolutely insane ideas. This one is worse than sekera and a Taco in a Bag for Malkin and a first. OF COURSE this thread has an impact on the game. We stepped up in a big way yesterday, and you saw what the Boys did in response. ;)

There you go again with your absolutely insane ideas. This one is worse than sekera and a Taco in a Bag for Malkin and a first. OF COURSE this thread has an impact on the game. We stepped up in a big way yesterday, and you saw what the Boys did in response. ;)

Amen brother! Whatever it takes. :thumbsup:

i thought we were trading CHZ and me for Stamkos? Now i have to break my 2 month exile from Ecklund's site to go see if he is reporting that.... ug. :rolleyes:

Bah. I must be getting old. Two game day threads highjacked by the Chz AssQuach debate is getting old. Do you have any idea how long it takes to wade through this inane banter. Reminds me of the regular game day threads. Carry on. :unsure:

didn't Aud Smell start the GDT's for quite a long time? I'd like to see a throwback night soon.

Archived