GDT: Sabres at Senators 11/5/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Not to nitpick (ok, to nitpick) but do we have ANYONE that can go to the net WITH SPEED in a shootout?

GO SABRES!!!

Speed isn't necessary in winning a shootout. Tonight's win is evidence of that.

But I see your point. :thumbsup:

So I think we learned that Enroth needs to work on break-aways.

But if you look at his previous performances he does pretty well in a breakaway scenario. Maybe he had some jitters. He definitely seemed to get his head together during the 3rd round of the shootout.

Well this makes me happy, we came together and won a hard fought road game. Tropp, herbs, regher were great. Roy, staff, leino line was decent tonight.

The officiating was inconsistent for both teams as an aside note. But this is nothing new to the NHL.

Enroth has great bounceback and held strong after the 5 hole goals. Miller will start next game although I don't mind either way who starts.

Good win, starting to look like a team again. Now with players coming back from Injury, I wonder how things will shuffle around?

Yes, yes, last season he was good in the shoot out. But this year is a new season, and young players routinely lack consistency in something. I think Enroth would probably agree that he needs to WORK ON break-aways. I'm not saying he sucks at them, I'm saying he needs to work on them. Don't panic.

Yeah!!,Nice win in the end.

I think we were the better team in the third and in OT.

Enroth is really hot right now.

Roy StAfford Leino seems to work, and come on Gerbe on our second goal was just marvelous.

This is the right spirit for this game!

I like Gragnani very much, he has a good eye and fine passing skills. Weber i did not like very much against the Flyers, he made too many mistakes.

Regehr hits minimum three times one Senator in the boards. This was awesome. He plays so clever and always makes the right moves.

Secondary scoring worked tonight, Hopefully we get Vanek Pommers and Adam running again.

I really like Sekera too, I plays with few mistakes, and he he is our best +- player if i am not wrong.

Let Enroth play some more games as long he is on a run like this.

Archived