GDT: Buffalo vs. Columbus (10/27/2011, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

I wonder if id be allowed back in mercy if I ran thru the lobby screaming that with scrubs on lol. I also agree with the button. I smell a patent idea!!!

Last year during the philly series I was sitting in class (7-9:40pm) and for an hour I kept saying dont you ppl dare tell me the score or I will beat you... so we go on break and when the professor comes back he sees me in my sabres stuff and goes, "I bet you can't wait to get home for the game, my wife said its all tied up after 1..." I waited about 10 seconds for him to reach the front of the room and then bolted out the door, making it home in time for the last half of the game. Hearing the score totally ruins it!

On a game related note. Sekera has quietly tallied 2a, the teams best +/- , and has added a more physical style to his play. He has been a lot stronger on the puck and I will be watching him closely tonight because he has been really solid (last game he was a little off). I would love to see him jump into the rush a little more because I think his great skating abilities have not been highlighted at all this year.

Last year during the philly series I was sitting in class (7-9:40pm) and for an hour I kept saying dont you ppl dare tell me the score or I will beat you... so we go on break and when the professor comes back he sees me in my sabres stuff and goes, "I bet you can't wait to get home for the game, my wife said its all tied up after 1..." I waited about 10 seconds for him to reach the front of the room and then bolted out the door, making it home in time for the last half of the game. Hearing the score totally ruins it!

On a game related note. Sekera has quietly tallied 2a, the teams best +/- , and has added a more physical style to his play. He has been a lot stronger on the puck and I will be watching him closely tonight because he has been really solid (last game he was a little off). I would love to see him jump into the rush a little more because I think his great skating abilities have not been highlighted at all this year.

Everyone questioned the contract he was given this offseason (myself included) but he's quietly gone about his business and has looked fine if not good IMO.

Methinks Woody may lose his license if the first thing the newborn sees is Jeff Carter's ugly mug. It would probably crawl straight back into the womb.

Isn't Carter still hurt?

My Buddy just messaged me earlier and has 2 extra tickets for me and my girlfriend to join him and his wife at the arena tonight in the 200's

Hopefully Kaleta beats the sh!t out of Dorsett again

I can't help but laugh when I look at a fight like that on Hockeyfights.com, because despite being that one sided, Kaleta not only didn't get 100% win, but actually had > 0% loss. Even Beagle got a vote vs. Asham despite being KO'd. Someone's always got to be a d**k about it.

You could dress up like miller from the caddyshack spoof and make "its in the hole" jokes all night until eventually ppl get creeped out and just avoid you...

And you could do the WTF Wave everytime someone annoys you, looks at you wrong, does something wrong, or heck, just for the fun of it... :rolleyes:

I can't help but laugh when I look at a fight like that on Hockeyfights.com, because despite being that one sided, Kaleta not only didn't get 100% win, but actually had > 0% loss. Even Beagle got a vote vs. Asham despite being KO'd. Someone's always got to be a d**k about it.

Why else would people post "FIRST" in a new thread other than to be a d!ck.

Archived