GDT: Buffalo vs. Columbus (10/27/2011, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

haven't been back in awhile. too busy watching the billies looking fun. this sabre team is frustrating. those free agent pickups aren't making all the offseason noise we were supposed too. leino is a non factor, and although ehrhoff has a great slapper, he is a defensive liability, almost like the other team has a man advantage when he is on the ice. i'm shocked sekera is our most solid defenseman up and down because myers looks like a 6'8" child. no hustle, no using his big body, half ass checks, bad breakouts, and useless in the offensive zone. future norris candidate my ass! wake up myers!

A little late, but found these tweets humorous:

pham22758 Paul Hamilton

Maybe Bass should forget about it for tonight

SabresProspects Kris Baker

Cody Bass dances w/ Kaleta + McCormick in 1st. Derek Dorsett would've taken one but he still has ice bags on his face from last year.

Good to see adam feed vanek there to set up the goal. That's his job on that line. Pommers there to clean it up

i was going to say that but my sentence was too log...good thought.. thats his only job...and then go to the net wait for the shot or for Vanek or Pom to find him. A few dozen games of doing that and he will be in the running for the kid of the year award because he will get his pts and goals.

Columbus looks dominant tonight but Enroth has been better. Concerned that the Sabres aren't looking better at home vs a low tier opponent

The short term section of my brain agrees with this sentiment. However, I won't be concerned unless we're 60 games in and still outside of playoff positioning.

Archived