GDT: Buffalo vs. Columbus (10/27/2011, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

I have kind of kept quiet thus far this season but man Myers has looked shaky so far this season hasn't he? I loved what I saw of him in the playoff series with Philly ... I want mean Myers back .. not confused where'd the puck go Myers.

exactly. myers looks horrid. 1st line has looked great all year. boyes goal on pp nice with 2/3 front line. adam is real deal. so open on that backhand with open net, should have netted it. sabres need to come out and score 2 and punish in defensive zone, c'mon sabres!

Couldn't agree more. He needs to come around for us at some point.

I would like to clarify... I don't think he has been "OMG GET HIM OFF THE ICE". No. But he definitely isn't using his oversized body the way he could. He needs to watch some Chara videos again ... or hell just watch Regher play and mimic that. I haven't seen a solid Myers hit yet this season I don't think.

I would like to clarify... I don't think he has been "OMG GET HIM OFF THE ICE". No. But he definitely isn't using his oversized body the way he could. He needs to watch some Chara videos again ... or hell just watch Regher play and mimic that. I haven't seen a solid Myers hit yet this season I don't think.

There has been a couple, but not nearly enough.

I would agree. He hasn't been awful, but he hasn't been good either. We all expect good defense out of this kid and we're not getting it. He'll come around.

Myers needs to be better. However, MAG needs to be in the press box. I haven't noticed him on the PP and he's been a liability in our own end. He got schooled on that goal againts. Weber showed some value last season, not sure why he hasn't had a look yet. It's not set in stone, if Weber comes in and stinks it up for a couple of games then change it back but I have little use for MAG at this point.

Archived