GDT: Buffalo vs. Columbus (10/27/2011, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Is the free preview supposed to be over by now? I never pay attention to how long that goes on for since I always buy center ice. I was assuming that deal ended as of monday or tuesday, which was when I stopped getting the stations.

Free preview ended earlier this week. Not sure what day, but I checked yesterday, and it was a no go.

Im really hoping for a win tonight; I wont be able to watch the first half of the game as I will be in surgery performing a C-section this evening. Hopefully if the case is uncomplicated then ill be able to catch some of the second and the third.

The tampa game on Tuesday was disappointing to say the least; to come out with that much fire and get that lead, only to power down immediatley after, was pretty hard to watch. Tampa was a solid team tho and they did what they had to do to get the W. We usually dont play too well against Colombus, Im hoping thats a trend that changes tonight; with all of the changes in the arena and all the hype surrounding this year, we need to start taking advantage of home ice.

Lastly, can the fans please make some noise at the arena tonight; The culture has changed inside and not for the better recently; I dont hear any chants on TV and it seems like fans are more or less embarrassed to make a sound; lets get back to real Sabres hockey!!!

3-2W tonight, Leino steps up with the game winner

Im really hoping for a win tonight; I wont be able to watch the first half of the game as I will be in surgery performing a C-section this evening. Hopefully if the case is uncomplicated then ill be able to catch some of the second and the third.

Dude.... DVR. I honestly can't believe anyone is living without one of these babies (c-section pun not intented).

Also.. my take on the team thus far: I'm an eternal optimist and have ZERO panic in me about this team.. I'm confident they are a playoff bound group. But the one thing that worries me is that they can still seem like a fragile bunch of kids. They've clearly got talent, skill and even some heart but one goal against and they crumble. You can see them start to slump over and play tight as soon as something goes wrong. When are they going to start showing real confidence and some swagger?

Just wheel a TV into the OR :lol:

Win Win Win.

Thats all, I dont care about the score that much, just WIN!

We got the team to do it with as well!

Enroth starts tonight, gets a shutout.

2pts for the good guys.

5-0 us

That was the exact score at last years game i went to as well... and i have to say that was one of the most entertaining games I've had the opportunity to see live.

I'll be there again tonight so if they can repeat that effort i will be more than happy!

Haha, I usually do but its impossible for me to make it out if the hospital without someone spilling the score. And its just not as much fun after knowing

Agreed, it's zero fun after knowing the score. But i think you can pull it off. Just put your hands over your ears and instead of shouting "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA I CANT YEAR YOU" chant "Oooh Ahh Sabres on the Warpath" all the way to your car. People will get the idea.

Better yet.. i think we need to come up with a big ugly button people can wear that says something like "DVRing the game so zip ur lip!"

Methinks Woody may lose his license if the first thing the newborn sees is Jeff Carter's ugly mug. It would probably crawl straight back into the womb.

Haha agreed!!! But what if the child is born just as the tunnel if death lays carter out. My license would then be safe ;)

Columbus beat Detroit (who had been red-hot) the other day.Gotta see Enroth today, and it sounds like we will.Like a couple others have said, I just don't see this one going well for the Sabres. Hope I'm wrong!

Detroit was also using a back up named Ty Conklin who was everything but good.

Agreed, it's zero fun after knowing the score. But i think you can pull it off. Just put your hands over your ears and instead of shouting "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA I CANT YEAR YOU" chant "Oooh Ahh Sabres on the Warpath" all the way to your car. People will get the idea.

Better yet.. i think we need to come up with a big ugly button people can wear that says something like "DVRing the game so zip ur lip!"

I wonder if id be allowed back in mercy if I ran thru the lobby screaming that with scrubs on lol. I also agree with the button. I smell a patent idea!!!

Archived